Our client was founded in 1987. Today it is the biggest manufacturer of construction blocks in Central and Eastern Europe with an international sales network, expanding over 60 countries worldwide. All construction blocks are created in Poland from EU origin materials in accordance with the strictest quality control regulations during the entire manufacturing process. With a wide range of licensed and generic construction sets, our client has found a completely new approach to the world of construction blocks. Making them interesting for a wide range of retail channels and new target audiences.
Due to a restructure of its sales strategy in UK, our client is looking to appoint a sales director/country manager toys UK. Are you seeking a role with maximum freedom and the power to decide? Are you well known in the UK toy industry and in close contact with decision makers in UK retail? Have you always felt that it’s time to start something new, and to feel appreciated in a company that both challenges and supports you? If so, you should definitely get in touch.
• Reporting to the managing director and a key member of the board, you will design and deliver a commercial growth plan to increase profitable revenues across all channels in the UK and ROI.
• Will modernise relationships and leadership techniques and represent the business at the senior level within customers organisations.
• Will take an active role in sales. Renewing existing contacts and exploring new business opportunities in all relevant retail channels.
• Will establish the new organisation from the scratch, based on an already existing LTD
The Ideal Candidate
• Degree educated with extensive experience in the UK toy sector and the ability to prove you can add significant value to the organisation.
• You will have significant exposure to UK toy retailers, hypermarkets, department stores, specialist retailers and ecommerce with the ability to prove you can grow revenues through a collaborative approach including creating and delivering profitable long term agreements.
• An excellent relationship builder with the skills to lead a broad commercial function and the gravitas to represent the business at all levels.
Are you ready to work from your home office and start right away – or in the near future? In the first instance please forward relevant CVs by email, including your current remuneration package and quoting Ref: SDUK2019C, to Peter Hollo, firstname.lastname@example.org.