Applicants are invited to join a growing and vibrant global team which is passionate about creating market leading, memorable and innovative toys and games for all ages. With offices across all key international territories, Goliath researches, designs and develops product across all major toys and games categories with a renewed focus on creating in house IP supported by digital content. Established 40 years ago, Goliath enjoys creating and nurturing evergreen games including Sequence, Gooey Louie, Doggie Doo and Triominoes.
With an ambition to become a top 10 global toy company in the next five years, there is a huge focus on in house product development for the global market place. Reporting into the international marketing director, the successful applicant will be responsible for leading the design team in the product development process, identifying gaps in the market, understanding the competitor context and becoming expert in spotting the next trends.
• To be custodian of designated brands ensuring that all elements of the brand strategy work together to maximise business results
• Formulation of brand line plan
• Manage all aspects of the product ranges, working with R+D to bring product to market, within key milestones and at relevant cost
• Be seen as the ‘authority’ of your brand areas
• Identification of new opportunities (product/licences/other) outside of the designated line through market and category gap analysis – to become true category expert
• Always looking to add value to the product – features/benefits/costing amends
• Drive the packaging process to ensure clear and consistent messages that work across the global market
• Use company margin targets to support R+D to achieve the best possible outcome
• Responsible for managing TVC development/edits
• Development of digital marketing assets
• Managing International trade shows
- Results oriented
- Market industry customer/consumer awareness
- Planning and organising
- Professional maturity
- Strong Powerpoint/Word/Excel skills
The successful candidate will be based in the UK HQ, Guildford, Surrey, and will travel to other Goliath offices to build up an understanding of the markets.
How to apply
Please send CVs through to Carlos@golitahgames.es.