Wow! Stuff is an independently owned entrepreneurial company, best known for innovation in branded toys and gifts. The company creates and invents products in major licensed brands and its own proprietary brands. These are then bring them to life using in-store videos and demonstrators, and the company sums up its strategy as ‘Great Brands Brought to Life!’. Wow! Stuff toys and gifts range from innovative radio control toys to science and gift based lines. The company’s video retail sales solution has proven to drive higher sales per square foot for its retailers. Wow! Stuff is now strengthening its sales team and looking to build on this in Europe and around the world.
International Sales Manager – Home and office based. Wow! Stuff is looking for an experience and energetic international sales leader familiar with both the toy and gift markets, and able to lead and grow the business both direct to retail and via distributors throughout EMEA and Australasia.
The company is looking for the following characteristics and values, which are part of the Wow! way of working;
• Are you relentless, with a never, ever, ever give up approach and with a fantastic reputation for following up?
• Are you honest and genuine with a can-do attitude?
• Do you love, and we mean LOVE products and pitching them?
• Do you have a natural intuition with researching who the target customers could be for a product or brand, and how to make this resonate with existing and new prospects?
• Do you have experience working with both proprietary and licensed brands?
• Are you well organised and do you plan well – do you understand production of customer business plans and are you excellent in Excel?
• Are you agile, flexible and able to change course when needed?
• Do you get the job done against the odds and when things don’t always work out as you’d hoped?
• Are you a team player?
• Can you read conversations and people, and know when to hold back and when to lean in?
• Are you motivated by winning new business?
A competitive basic salary will be matched with high commission on sales, plus a company car or car allowance, and private health scheme. The successful candidate will receive a day off on their birthday, plus one extra days holiday for every year worked after year one. The candidate will work alongside a group of teammates and entrepreneurial owners who like to have fun, but are also determined to build the leading business in the company’s categories.
In the first instance please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a page on what you feel you could bring to Wow! Stuff.
Note – the company states that its website is out of date and will be all new in 2018. Candidates are advised that new brands and new innovation in gifts and toys will follow in due course.