MGA Entertainment, a consumer entertainment products company headquartered in Van Nuys, California, manufactures innovative lines of proprietary and licensed products including toys and games, dolls, consumer electronics, home décor, stationery and sporting goods. Its family includes award-winning brands such as L.O.L., Little Tikes and Zapf Creation.
MGA is actively recruiting for a self-motivated individual to join the EMEA licensing team. The ideal candidate will possess a commercial mindset and have full comprehension of marketing and sales principles as well as proficiency in sales terms to maximise licensing programmes and business across Europe.
The goal of this position is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
Day to day tasks will include interaction with agents, licensees and prospects, assist with gathering forecasts and reports, follow up on contract execution and compiling and updating licensee lists, co-ordinating information flow between partners and MGA.
Co-ordination and support on the industry’s trade shows and toy fairs across Europe. Market and research leads, cold call to prospects and data gathering for sales pitches to help to expand and grow the business.
To provide sales support and co-ordination with HQ for the licensing sales team. Providing sales and retail reports on a weekly basis. Licence deal memo drafting, preparing PowerPoint presentations and liaising with international marketing and sales teams for materials despatch.
Skills and experience
• Proven experience as a licensing manager or within a similar role in Licensing, Advertising, Entertainment or Toy industry
• Graduate level with a desire to continue to learn and develop
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking ability
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent communication and people skills with a positive attitude
• Availability to travel (due to the rural location of the office, the use of a car is essential)
• Knowledge of French language would be desirable although not essential
Location: Bodegraven, Netherlands
Contact: Please email your CV along with salary expectations and notice period to DLewis@mgae.com