An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the IMC sales team in the UK, building collaborative and successful relationships with its key accounts including buying groups and e.com customers. You will be responsible for developing and growing a portfolio of accounts and all the day to day business activities driving profitable growth for the company.
• Profitability: Manage and deliver financial and strategic goals maximising turnover and profitability for the business.
• Forecasting: Manage account forecasts by utilising internal tools and data available. Review and update forecasts regularly based on customer performance to ensure sales are maximised and inventory is effectively managed.
• Customer Orders: Work in close partnership with external buyers, merchandisers and internal customer service team to gain orders and deliver plans. Domestic & FOB.
• Range Planning: Building, selling-in and executing effective range plans, ensuring our brands are grown in line with our strategic goals while also maximising retailer distribution.
• Promotional Planning: Owning and managing promotional plans from idea through to implementation with support and input from marketing and communications teams.
• Trade Marketing: Ensure first class implementation for in store activity, catalogues, POS, on line content etc
• Strategic Planning: Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of retailer and toy market dynamics. Annual account planning with strategies and objectives making business decisions that result in profitable growth.
• Trade Fairs: Attending trade fairs and shows as required.
• Ability to manage by influencing, building relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
• Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to challenge effectively.
• Forecasting and data & trend analysis
• Enthusiastic self-starter and motivator with a high desire to succeed
• Highly organised
• Experience of problem solving and managing deadlines under pressure
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
• Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
• Strong sense of urgency and ownership
• Flexibility and willingness to learn
• Team Player
• Several years’ experience in sales working with key/independent accounts (toy trade experience a big advantage)
• Solid account management experience
• Demonstrate a track record of success and tangible achievements
To apply, please send your CV and a cover email to Sue Barratt, UK country manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.