Flair is a wholly owned subsidiary of Giochi Preziosi, one of Europe’s largest toy companies. Flair is now a Top 10 Toy Company in the UK and designs, manufactures, markets and distributes some of today’s most popular toys and gift brands such as Shopkins, Plasticine, Mr Frosty, Spirograph along with well-known licences including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, PJ Masks, Vampirina, Puppy Dog Pals, Mickey & Minnie, Barbie, Ben 10.
Flair is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager for its Just Play division, the UK arm of leading US Toy company Just Play. Reporting into the Head of Marketing and managing up to two Product Managers, the role involves creating and implementing marketing plans across multiple toys categories to drive the success of Just Play products lines in the UK.
It is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional looking for their next step in a fast pace but friendly Toy company.
• PJ Masks, Vampirina, Puppy Dog Pals, Barbie, Disney Princess, Jojo Siwa, Puppy Surprise, In My Pocket and more.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Develop appropriate marketing strategies and plans to successfully bring Flair Just Play brands to market.
• Ensure seamless collaboration and communication with Just Play US.
• Manage and develop a team of up to two Product Managers.
• Guide and support your team in delivering compelling marketing plans for your brands across all aspects of the marketing mix, including trade, social and digital.
• Monitor the brands performance and profitability.
• Prepare marketing forecasts, pricing proposals, advertising and promotional budgets for sign off.
• Develop brief for advertising, POS, promotions, trade-marketing and PR activities to maximise sales performance, with the support of your team.
• Build and manage relationship with licensors including regular marketing and POS updates, alignment of consumer marketing and trade-marketing plans.
• Several years of successful marketing experience in a consumer good industry, preferably toys or entertainment related.
• Good interpersonal skills, good communicator, able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong commercial acumen, analytical and results oriented.
• Team player, hands-on Manager able to support the team to achieve great results.
• Flexible, resilient, thriving in fast paced and ever-changing environment.
• Precise with organisational skills to meet tight deadlines.
• Experience in managing direct reports beneficial.
• Advanced PC skills – Excel, Word, Power Point.
• Competitive salary based on experience + benefits.
If you feel you are ready for the next exciting step of your career, please send your CV and details to HR@flairplc.co.uk.