Kid Kreations is a small and rapidly growing independent toy company, established 16 years ago. The company’s passion for the design and quality of each and every one of its products sets it apart; with a strong emphasis on attention to detail, its team works tirelessly to create the very best toys it possibly can. A team of experienced creative specialists regularly and consistently create beautiful, enticing lines. Kid Kreations provides the complete sourcing answer to own-brand development, from concept creation, branding, product development, packaging and sourcing through to manufacturing and quality control. The company prides itself on not only having the ability to create wonderful products but also on the service it provides.
Kid Kreations won Toy Supplier of the Year in 2012, 2014 and 2015 for the No. 1 toy retailer in the UK, and its best-selling range was named 2016 Range of the Year by Argos. The team has grown to 15, with offices in Stone, Staffordshire, and Hong Kong, and a production team in China.
Kid Kreations UK has demonstrated strong and consistent growth since its foundation. Given the dynamic consumer and retail environment, the company is now looking to recruit a marketing manager to join its small and dedicated team as it continues that growth into the future, both in the UK and internationally. Core brands include DesignAFriend, Tiny Treasures and Designabear, plus an exciting new fashion doll launch planned for 2020. The marketing manager will report directly to the managing director/founder.
• Using marketing insight to identify and harness the consumer power of Kid Kreations and its brands, to work together with the managing director to define the bi-annual marketing objectives, strategies and plans by brand (DesignAFriend, Tiny Treasures, etc.) and retailer.
• To lead the implementation of the consumer and retailer marketing plans
o To optimise value and input from agency partners’ management
Media > creating impactful, integrated plans on tight budgets targeting dynamic consumers
Creative > creating brand strength in competitive environments across TV, retailer catalogues, websites, online etc.
PR > ensuring seamless and successful product launches, effective customer press shows and conferences
Social media > making them relevant and compelling
o Lead, develop and empower the team of three direct reports, optimising their resource within the business. To maximise efficiency through briefing, teamwork, attention to detail and strong project management
o Effective management and tracking of the marketing budget
o Deliver the creative identity of Kid Kreations in all areas of marketing including presentations and assets that inspire new and existing fans, consumers and retailers
o An involvement in product development level involvement to depend of experience
o Working closely with the sales team in the UK and internationally to support its marketing and presentation needs, while managing retailers’ requirements
o To maintain a good awareness of market and competitor activities and report as necessary
– Business/marketing degree
– Minimum four years marketing experience; marketing to children/parents an advantage but not essential
– Team management experience
– Consumer marketing experience essential, retail marketing experience an advantage
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Instinctive creative style
– Great project management with strong attention to detail
– Comfortable leader and small team player happy to get stuck in
– Desire to make a difference
Interested parties should contact Linda Osborne (firstname.lastname@example.org), Kid Kreations managing director, with their CV and a covering letter.