Vivid Toy Group is a leading toy company that ignites children’s imaginations through the creative power of play. Based in Guildford, the business has offices in Hong Kong and operations in France and Germany. Its ambition is to be a world-class toy company driving global growth through creativity, speed and innovation. Vivid’s people are key to its success and are passionate about delivering everyday fun to children by challenging the expected and building exceptional partnerships. Vivid value creativity, passion, integrity and respect, responsiveness, people who excel in what they do and have fun doing it.
Vivid is looking for a passionate national account manager to join the Vivid Toy Division UK team where they will be selling a comprehensive product range that include licensed toys, pre-school, plush, collectibles, outdoor, STEM, drones and Tech. The successful candidate will look after a mixed portfolio of retail accounts including indies, grocers, specialist, high street and value channels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion and drive for sales, with a keen interest in toys. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to develop a career as part of an innovative and dynamic company within a strong business unit with market leading products. This is a home-based role, with regular meetings at the head office in Guildford.
• Enthusiastic person with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to utilise market and EPOS data to maximise performance and manage stock levels in house and in trade.
• A good team player.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Someone who can devise and then deliver a financial plan.
• Good business acumen in line with our business goals.
• At least two years national account level handling experience with a consumer products background.
Please contact Daphne Trussler at firstname.lastname@example.org by emailing in CV and covering letter.