Innovation First International is a world leader in IT hardware (RackSolutions), toys (Hexbug) and education robotics (VEX) through its blending of innovative engineering across these industries and corporate divisions. Headquartered in the US, with offices in Canada, China, Hong Kong, Luxembourg and the UK, the Warrington office is the location for this permanent role working on the VEX Robotics by HexBug retail brand.
The company is currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join a vibrant team selling its VEX Robotics by
HexBug extensive product range throughout the UK and Europe. The successful candidate will be results driven and passionate about selling innovative products.
• Devise a sales strategy for popular robotic toy brand VEX Robotics by HexBug
• Strategic development of UK and European accounts
• Transition planning for new products
• Complete and update sales forecasts
• Work with the marketing team to gain trade presence and promotional plans
• Assist with trade fairs
• Results orientated
• Market industry/consumer awareness
• Planning and organising
• Good communication skills
• Professional maturity
• Uses own initiative and confident decision maker
• Honest, reliable and punctual
• Available for overseas travel
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
• Knowledge of UK and European toy industry
• Knowledge and/or promotion of STEM
Hours: F/T Mon-Thurs 9-5pm Fri 9-4.30pm
Salary: Upon application
Benefits: 28 days annual leave increasing to a maximum 33 days (inc. statutory), then following a probationary
period, staff pension scheme and discretionary company bonus scheme.
Other: Car parking and lunch provided
Interested candidates are advised to send their CV and a cover email to email@example.com.