Type of appointment: permanent full-time position.
Founded in 2012, with its headquarters in Karlsruhe, Germany, Craze is a dynamic, up-and-coming and rapidly-growing company. Craze develops, produces and markets high-quality trendy, creative and impulse-buy products, as well as long-running classic toys and games. The range includes licensed merchandise featuring, among others, Disney’s Frozen, Star Wars and Dragons. Craze also offers a comprehensive generic product range, including Magic Slimy, Magic Sand, Splash Beadys and many more. Craze products are now widely distributed throughout Europe via a variety of channels.
The company has registered offices in both Hong Kong and China and was ranked in 33rd place with npdEurotoys Germany for 2017 sales.
To build up a direct business with retailers in the UK, we are looking for a UK Key Account Manager / Area Manager
the development of the UK & Irish market
• the initiation and development of long-term customer relationships in the classic toy, grocery, clothing and stationery channels
• the support and care of customers, as well as the preparation and follow-up of sales and annual meetings
• carrying out of feasibility studies and preparation of calculations and cost analyses for POS promotions
• the follow-up of order processes, as well as the organisation and the subsequent communication with the German disposition team
• the co-organisation of sales promotion measures and the observation of the market and competitors
• conceptual coordination with product development and marketing
• assisting Craze in the long-term development of a UK team
• a degree in business administration or a completed commercial apprenticeship
• several years of professional experience in the distribution of toys and a network of the most important retail chains in the UK.
• a good feeling for customers and markets allied to strong communication, negotiation skills and sociability
• a structured, organised working style and conceptual strength
• you have a dynamic and team-oriented personality with a confident appearance, as well as pronounced communication skills
• hands-on mentality
• the opportunity to support a modern, successful company in a diversified position as UK key account manager and thus actively participate in the strategic growth of this company
• flexible working hours, a creative environment and a dynamic, open team
• an exciting task, with personal responsibility and a high degree of creative leeway
• flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and participation opportunities
• a variety of development opportunities in planning your personal and professional life
• responsibility, exciting projects, team spirit and perspective
• fair and appropriate remuneration
• a combination of office and home office work
Interested candidates should submit an informative, written application with CV and references, stating salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible starting date. Please send the application by e-mail (PDF format), for the attention of Mr Florian N. Lipp at firstname.lastname@example.org.