New Play in Education track headlines the two day event for industry veterans and newcomers.
Registration is now open for the following conference tracks:
• International New Inventors and New Business Track
• International Professional Inventors Track
• International Product Acquisition Executive Track
• Design Student Track (new this year)
• Play in Education (PIE) Track in partnership with the Illinois Institute of Technology. (New this year.) In addition to great content, participants will receive transferable continuing education credits.
Each conference track includes access to luminary keynote speakers. For 2018, ChiTAG new inventor conference attendees will also have the opportunity to hear ‘Tips from the ToyBox’, where top professional inventors share their secrets of success in just one minute.
The current schedule of keynote speakers includes:
• Karri Bean, Senior Manager, Lego at Disney Consumer Products
• Tanya Thompson, director global product acquisition and inventor relations for gaming, Hasbro
• Tim Walsh, fearless leader at The Playmakers
• Dr. Kelly Page, chief innovation officer, Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy
• David L. Hoyt, “The Man Who Puzzles America” as the world’s most-syndicated daily word game creator
• Phil Sage, Senior Director – Design & Development, iPlay at Hasbro
• Katherine McHenry, owner, Building Blocks Toy Stores
• Matt Nuccio, president, Design Edge
Mary Couzin, CEO and founder of the Chicago Toy and Game Group, commented: “The ChiTAG Inventor Conference is a must for anyone in the toy and game industry. The professional development, pitching and networking is incredible. Executives come from around world ready to engage for the benefit of everyone involved.”
The conferences are held on 15th November and 16th November, 2018 at Navy Pier. Both days kick off with breakfast at 8am, with speakers and sessions beginning at 9am and running though 10pm. Central Time.
For more information about ChiTAG or the New Inventor & Business Conferences click here.