MV Sports & Leisure, Flair, University Games and Tomy are among the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
Tandem Group Trading (MV Sports & Leisure), a market leader in wheeled and outdoor toys, sporting goods, e-mobility products and bikes, is expanding its sales function and seeking an ambitious, dynamic and tenacious National Account Manager to grow existing national accounts and develop new ones.
The successful applicant will have had experience in selling to and managing major/independent retailers. An attractive salary with a full benefits package including bonus, pension and company car awaits the successful applicant and the role is home-based with regular office visits. Click here for more details.
Flair is looking for a Supply Chain Manager who will be a key part of the planning process to ensure the forecasting and inventory management are successfully managed to meet business objectives.
The position is a full-time role working within the Operations team and the successful candidate will play a vital role in gathering, analysing and validating data within the business. Candidates must have considerable experience working with SAP and 5 years plus in a supply chain role in a FMCG/seasonal consumer goods industry. For further information, click here.
University Games is seeking an Area Manager to find new business and growth within independent and educational accounts in the South West. Counties include Devon and Cornwall, Gloucestershire, Bristol and Avon, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, West Sussex and Hampshire.
Applicants should have an excellent track record of sales and driving high sales value opportunities and experience within the toy, puzzle, board game and gift market would be preferable but not essential. More details are available here.
An Assistant Brand Manager is being sought by Tomy to join its Central Marketing Team and support on the development of European brand strategy.
The role includes supporting the Senior Brand Manager in developing the annual marketing plan for specific brands from portfolio including asset creation.
It is a full-time (37.5 hours) position based at the company’s Brooklands office in Weybridge, Surrey and offers a salary of £25-28k depending on experience. Click here for more information.
- Stabilo is seeking a new full-time National Account Manager – eCommerce, who will be responsible for the full P&L management on all pure play accounts.
- Asmodee is seeking a National Account Manager to build and maintain long-term, trusting relationships with customers.
- Gameplan Europe is seeking an experienced and successful National Account Manager for the UK subsidiary of a French toy company.
- Toynamics UK & Ireland is seeking an Inside Sales Executive who will be vital to the expansion and development of new business and growth within existing and educational accounts.
- Simba Smoby Toys UK is recruiting for a Brand Manager, who will be responsible for the annual management of the company’s toy lines and will support the UK Marketing Manager in building the product range for UK distribution.
- Curious Universe is seeking a Product Manager to support the Publishing Director and assist in overseeing the whole development life cycle of a variety of products, from conceptualisation to prototype.
- Connetix Tiles is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to boost its business and revenue expansion in the North American market.
- Creative Kids UK is seeking a Key Account Manager to join the team, responsible for a portfolio of UK national retail customers.
- Zuru is looking for a Key Account Manager to work closely with the General Manager in all stages of the sales cycle by taking ownership of strategic key accounts across the UK & Ireland.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact Mark Austin, sales director firstname.lastname@example.org