Smart Zone (HK), Moose Toys and Shorey Consulting are among the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
Smart Zone (HK) is recruiting sales agents to join its newly launched international operation, which includes brands such as Mighty Wheels vehicles and trucks.
Smart Zone is looking for sales agents across European markets such as Spain, France, Italy, Germany, as well as Australia & New Zealand, who would like join the growing business, representing both national accounts and independent retailers across regional territories on an FOB basis. For further information click here.
Moose Toys is looking for an experienced, passionate and dynamic Mechatronic Engineer to join its team based in Cornwall. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the development of new, innovative toy concepts, providing solutions ranging from proof-of-concept models to full manufacturing solutions for Moose products, with an emphasis on mechanical and electro-mechanical toys.
Perks and benefits of the role include an internal wellness programme, cycle scheme, flexitime, work from home policy (two days per week) and Employee of the Month and Year awards to name a few. For more information and to find out how to apply, click here.
Shorey Consulting is looking to fill two positions. The first is Brand Manager – Nursery Channel for an established and successful nursery products online retailer with a portfolio of in excess of 100 well-known and much-loved brands.
The role involves creating and implementing the vision, strategic goals and direction for the brand and looking at developing business marketing strategies in conjunction with the marketing team, ensuring the company is on target with pricing and promotional activities. Candidates must have product and/or sales management experience, plus an ability to build an offer and understand pricing hierarchy. Click here to find out more.
The other role is National Account Manager for a global manufacturer and distributor of well-known brands and licences. The ideal candidate will have current experience and be able to demonstrate knowledge of managing accounts with top toy retailers and/or grocers. The role offers hybrid working (minimum two days per week in the office) plus a generous remuneration package including car allowance. For further details click here.
Other roles currently being advertised:
- Chicco is seeking a Key Account Manager based to the north of London, in Hertfordshire, with hybrid office/home working. Suitable candidates will already have been operating at Key Account Management level for 1-3 years and will possess Consumer Durable, FMCG or Retail experience.
- Rubies is looking for a Senior Brand Manager for UK and EMEA, who will ensure the company’s Brand Managers plan and deliver product development, from concept to in-store, across a number of ranges, working closely with the design team.
- Cartamundi UK is seeking a Business Development Manager Publishing for UK/Ireland who will take responsibility for a sustainable and profitable growth in their sales region.
- One For Fun is looking for someone ambitious, experienced, quick thinking and fun as its new Business Development Manager for the North, to develop and expand its existing business in the North of England.
- DKB Toys & Distribution is looking for a Field Sales Account Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ sales/retailing history with a national manufacturing company or retailer.
- Papo is seeking a Scotland and Northern England Account Manager who will assist with National Key Accounts.
- Clementoni is looking for a National Account Manager to help support the growth of the UK business. The ideal candidate should have a background in toys and some sales experience.
- Diver Phillips Associates is seeking a Sales Manager on behalf of an international toy business client, to look after the UK business. The ideal candidate will have toy industry experience and should have key contacts in the industry and with toy buyers.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact Mark Austin, sales director – email@example.com.