Toy Galaxy, 8th Wonder and YWow Brands are the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
Multiple toy retailer Toy Galaxy is experiencing growth year on year and is looking to recruit a Retail Area Manager with excellent leadership skills and the ability to monitor and increase sales within the region.
Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to drive in store sales through effective management and marketing, in addition to recruitment, staff management and budgeting. A company car, excellent holiday allowance and a generous bonus structure supplementing the base salary await the successful applicant. For more information please click here.
Due to continued growth, plush and wooden toy specialist 8th Wonder is looking to appoint a full-time, permanent National Account Manager to join its head office team based in Wigan, Lancashire.
The company is planning significant growth over the next five years and this role will help support this in the UK. The ideal candidate will have a background in toys combined with sales/account management experience. Click here for further details.
YWow Brands is looking for an International Sales Manager to identify new international clients as well as maintain and grow relationships with existing accounts.
The post holder will work closely with internal teams to develop business expansion and development strategies and therefore should have adequate understanding of the international trading business. They should also hold a Bachelor’s Degree or above and be highly driven with a strong will to build a career. For more information on how to apply click here.
Other roles currently being advertised:
- Wilton Bradley is currently searching for a talented, skilled Product Designer to work across all its brands.
- Magic Box Toys UK Ltd is looking for a Sales Agent(s) to cover Scotland, North of England and North Wales.
- Smart Zone (HK) is recruiting Sales Agents to join its newly launched international operation, which includes brands such as Mighty Wheels vehicles and trucks.
- Moose Toys is looking for an experienced, passionate and dynamic Mechatronic Engineer to join its team based in Cornwall.
- Shorey Consulting is looking to fill two positions. The first is Brand Manager – Nursery Channel for an established and successful nursery products online retailer while the second is National Account Manager for a global manufacturer and distributor of well-known brands and licences.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact Mark Austin, sales director email@example.com.