Creative Kids UK and Zuru UK are the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
Creative Kids UK is seeking a Key Account Manager to join the team, responsible for a portfolio of UK national retail customers.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Direct account responsibility for a number of major accounts
- Building business plans for each customer whilst achieving profitable growth in line with company and brand budgets
- Working closely with the China and New York based teams to ensure good follow-up
- Identifying new accounts, winning new business and setting up new trading partners to contribute to growing the Creative Kids UK business
The role will suit a self-motivated team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and ‘go-getter’ attitude; someone with at least three years’ National Accounts experience.
Initially based from home, the ultimate intention is for the role to be office based. (UK office opening timing and location to be confirmed.)
For more information and to apply, click here.
Based in Leeds, North Yorkshire, Zuru‘s brand-new office and showroom serves as the global company’s UK and European hub, with further expansion plans in place to support its growing team. The company is looking for a Key Account Manager who would work closely with the General Manager in all stages of the sales cycle by taking ownership of strategic key accounts across the UK & Ireland, and by contributing to the overall vision and success of the business.
The ideal candidate will have evidence of strong interpersonal skills, possess excellent negotiation abilities, and have a good understanding of the retail landscape, including experience in dealing with multi-channel retailers.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and growing Zuru’s sales account base in line with the company business strategy
- Establishing strong relationships with all customers and key stakeholders
- Collaborating proactively and effectively with internal commercial teams to keep up to date on NPD schedule, marketing objectives and core strategies
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of three years’ exposure to a sales environment (ideally within the toy industry), be able to demonstrate success managing a business portfolio and account base and have an understanding of the annual selling cycle and the skillset to proactively manage business effectively.
For more on this role, and to apply, click here.
Other roles currently being advertised:
- Curious Universe, a creator and producer of high quality products in the art & craft, books, stationery and toy sector, is looking for an experienced salesperson to join its team as Sales Manager, to grow and develop its toy business.
- We at Alakat Publishing, publisher of the UK toy industry’s leading monthly trade magazine and news website, Toy World – and now also Licensing.biz – are looking for an Editorial Assistant/Staff Writer to join the team based in Hemel Hempstead.
- Epoch Making Toys is seeking a Junior Brand Manager to join its marketing department, where they will report to the Marketing Manager to lead and execute UK annual marketing plans for Aquabeads and Epoch Games.
- Phoenix International Publications, which specialises in children’s books, with a key focus on electronic sound books and books + products, is seeking a Key Accounts/Sales Manager UK.
- Toy and bath cosmetics company Craze is seeking a Senior Key Account Manager UK & Ireland to help grow sales and identify business opportunities in the toy, grocery, discounter and drugstores channel.
- PlayMonster is looking to recruit a National Account Manager who will work with the UK sales and marketing teams to build business plans for each customer as well as identify new accounts, win new business and set up new trading partners.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact Mark Austin, sales director email@example.com