Here’s the latest Recruitment Round Up, featuring new roles at One for Fun, DKB Toys and Distribution, Papo and Clementoni.
One for Fun is seeking a Business Development Manager – North.The company says the successful person will need to be organised and proactive, have product and market knowledge, and be a great communicator with their customers. It is looking for someone who is ambitious, experienced, quick thinking and fun, to develop and expand the company’s existing business in the North of England.
The ideal candidate should have a background in toys and should be an excellent sales person and great communicator. Some of the key skills and requirements the company is looking for incude: high energy with a passion for toys; great ability to communicate to others within the company and customers externally; results orientated and able to work both independently and within a team; adaptable; good analytical skills; working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel; tenacious, resilient and charismatic and with a clean driving licence.
To find out more about the role and to apply, click here.
DKB Toys and Distribution is looking to recruit a Field Sales Account Manager. Having been established in 2020, DKB Toys & Distribution is quickly becoming a well-known and trusted company within the UK toy market and has a fantastic opportunity to join the team. This role will be home based but with office visits and also travel to meet customers. Core areas of the role will include sales presentation skills; strategic planning, forecasting and sales planning, and follow through and selling at appointments and shows.
Candidates with well-developed sales, people, communication, administration, planning and leadership skills and an excellent reputation for integrity should click here to find out more and apply.
Meanwhile, Papo would like to recruit a Northern England and Scotland Account Manager who will assist with National Key Accounts. Candidates must have a proven track record of managing National Retail Accounts and Key Accounts in the Toy industry or in a related industry.
Managed by the Export Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible of following and developing current accounts to ensure growth. They will build and implement the sales and marketing strategies across their designated territory and develop a network of new accounts in which Papo’s range of products will fit: toys, gifts, heritage, zoos, sea life, amusement parks, garden centres, bookstores, etc.
To find out more and apply, click here.
Clementoni is on the lookout for a National Account Manager as the company looks to expand its team to maintain the growth it is seeing. Clementoni is present in the majority of retail chains in the UK & Ireland, and also fully supports the Independent toy market. A National Account Manger is required to help support the growth of the UK business.
The ideal candidate should have a background in toys and some sales experience. Being of graduate calibre, up to three years’ exposure in a sales environment is expected, as well as a full UK driving licence and the ability to commute to Uxbridge. Clementoni says this is a great opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading toy companies and enjoy all the autonomy, support and resources needed to be successful.
For more information, and to apply, click here.
Other roles currently being advertised are as follows:
- Diver Phillips Associates is seeking a Sales Manager on behalf of an international toy business client, to look after the UK business. The ideal candidate will have toy industry experience and should have key contacts in the industry and with toy buyers. For the right person, the package includes a basic salary of £50,000-£65,000 D.O.E plus bonus and company car.
- Rubies is looking for a UK Toy Account Manager to undertake the sales development of the company’s role play range, and also to drive an exciting new product category. Applicants should have a minimum five years’ working within the toy retail channel, and experience managing key toy retailers.
- Engino is looking to recruit four sales agents to help the growth of the UK business. The ideal candidates will undertake the sales development of our toy system for the Retail market (toy stores, department stores, gift stores, garden centres, book stores, etc). The territories will be London & South East England; South West England & Wales; East Anglia & Midlands; and North England/Scotland.
- Sequin Art is recruiting for two roles: a UK National Sales Manager, who will lead growth and expand its reach in the UK., and a European Sales & Business Development Director in an exciting relocation opportunity, located at the company’s new European HQ in Szczecin, Poland.
- Mattel is seeking an Interim Brand Manager, who would be part of a larger brand activation team, responsible for activating Mattel’s brands at a local level.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact Mark Austin, sales director – firstname.lastname@example.org.