More roles have been added to the recruitment section of the Toy World website this week, all the details are available below.
Several new roles have been added this week alone, to the go-to recruitment section, for job seekers within the toy industry.
Zuru is looking to fill two roles. The first is a Marketing Manager – UK & Ireland. Working closely with the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will develop strategy and implement and evaluate all Zuru’s communications efforts across paid, owned and earned media in our leading international market. They will produce strategic and effective campaigns for Zuru’s portfolio of brands across the girls and boys toy segments.
Zuru expects 4+ years’ experience as Marketing Manager at an agency or client side and knowledge of UK media markets and/or toy industry. Previous experience in Toys would be a strong advantage and a related degree or equivalent relevant experience in Marketing or Communications would be preferred. The role can be located in China or UK.
For more information on the Marketing Manager role, and to apply, click here.
Zuru is also looking for a Key Account Manager – UK & Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have evidence of strong interpersonal skills, possess good negotiation abilities, and have a solid understanding of the UK and Irish retail market – including experience in dealing with multi-channel retailers. Given the collaborative nature of this role, the candidate will be based permanently from Zuru’s Leeds office.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline would be preferred, plus a minimum five years’ FMCG experience in a similar role (Toy industry preferred). Retail experience is also preferred, as is demonstrated success managing a business portfolio and account base. Experience in working with the Far East, as well as understanding the fundamentals of manufacturing and nuances of FOB supply, the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines are further skills required.
For more information on the Key Account Manager role, click here.
John Adams is seeking a National Account Manager who is truly passionate about sales and is looking to join a well-known business.
A current national account manager or national account executive from a FMCG background who is looking to develop would be suited to the role, which will include managing and developing John Adams’ key national accounts, being accountable for selling-in, new product presentations, forecasting, stock management and sales data analysis.
Key requirements include a strong background of success selling branded and non-branded products to major UK retailers, account management experience with key retailers, a can-do attitude and a track record of identifying and acting upon growth opportunities.
The location is Alconbury Weald, Cambridgeshire (Full time position/office 2 days per week).
For more on the National Account Manager role and to apply, click here.
Steamforged Games is on a major recruitment drive, looking to fill three roles.
The first is a Product Manager, who will be responsible for the delivery of projects from beginning to end, a key player for the culture and productivity of the whole team. Through centralised planning and providing links between the various teams, the ideal candidate will be able to balance schedule needs with creative goals, always pushing for quality and innovation while managing both budget and time.
Working with other product managers and reporting to the studio & licensing manager, the product manager will execute the vision and requirements of multiple projects. Requiring many traits, but above all stands self-starting, teamwork, leadership, and dedication to on-time delivery of excellence. Co-ordinating the effort of a virtual team, the product manager needs to be both focused and agile in navigating the complexities of the creative and production cycles.
For more details on the Steamforged Product Manager role and to apply, click here.
An eCommerce Manager is also being sought, to be responsible for managing and reporting on the end-to-end eCommerce site, driving conversion, revenue and profit growth in line with key business objectives, while delivering world class UX and customer service.
The ideal candidate will report to the commercial director, working closely with them to shape the eCommerce strategy and achieve the overarching business goals.
For more details on the Steamforged eCommerce Manager role and to apply, click here.
The third is a Trade Marketing Manager which would suit someone passionate about all things gaming, with a talent for product and trade marketing, to deliver world-class trade initiatives and strengthen its position as a leading publisher of tabletop games. A working knowledge of the industry and a good network are a must.
Reporting to the commercial director, the role will be to increase market share, drive sales revenue, volume and gross margin across multiple trade channels and product lines through trade marketing initiatives.
For more details on the Steamforged Trade Marketing Manager role and to apply, click here.
Our recruitment section also features an assortment of other roles:
- Funrise is looking for a Marketing Manager. This is a new position being created in the UK operation, based in Milton Keynes where the succesful candidate will be required to work ideally for 2-3 days a week. The role would suit an experienced brand manager or marketing manager with at least 5-7 years in the UK toy, licensing, nursery or similar consumer goods sectors.
- Plum Products invites applications for a Product Development Manager. The ideal candidate will be stepping into a new role which has been created due to the ongoing growth of Plum and liaising with Hong Kong/Far East, US and international teams on a daily basis. (Closing date 16th August 2021).
- Moose Toys is looking for an experienced, passionate and dynamic Brand Manager. The ideal candidate will be based permanently from the company’s Cornwall office, just outside Newquay – anyone wishing to apply from outside Cornwall would need to be willing to travel monthly, or as required.
- Spin Master is looking to recruit a Key Account Manager (UK). With a customer driven approach and a “go-get” attitude, a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role in the CPG or toy industry, as well as retail experience, would be preferred.
- Bladez Toyz is looking for a Quality Assurance Administrator to join the product development and manufacturing team in a diverse and challenging role with various responsibilities throughout the supply chain.
- Disguise is inviting applications for a Marketing Manager, to work on the business across EMEA. An integral part of the International Marketing team, the role will work closely and cross functionally with the Sales, Licensing, Design, Operations and Finance teams to drive brand awareness and revenue.
There are individual links to each role above, or visit the recruitment section here.