More roles have been added to the recruitment section of the Toy World website this week; where the trade goes for the latest job opportunities.
Keel Toys is currently looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager to lead the external sales and customer service teams from its head office in Ashford, Kent. The primary role will be to further increase the UK business through an existing account base and by developing new business opportunities.
Keel is looking for a strong team leader, collaborator and team player who has experience in a similar position, ideally from the toy or gift sector. Proven experience of applying a sales strategy and achieving targets is also a requirement.
To find out more and apply for this position at Keel, click here.
Character Options requires an Area Sales Manager, to be based in the South of England, ideally located along the M4 corridor, with regular attendance at the Oldham office. The candidate will need to be a great team player with a flexible attitude and an ability to demonstrate the tenacity and personal commitment in reaching sales targets.
Being able to work closely with sales support, marketing and operations is also a must in order to deliver the company’s commitment to its customers. Applicants should have a proven record in sales within Toy or FMCG industries. To find out more about the role at Character Options, and to apply, click here.
Funko is looking for a PR manager as Maternity Cover for up to 14 months, who will manage, plan and execute publicity coverage and strategy across consumer, trade and business media for the UK and Europe, as well as lead on internal communications for the business.
This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, helping deliver increased awareness for Funko across the market to trade and consumers alike. This role works across the organisation with a variety of commercial and non-commercial teams to help achieve desired business results.
To learn more and apply to Funko, click here.
Smart Toys & Games is seeking a Key Account Manager who will manage a portfolio of existing accounts and deliver agreed new business activities to an annual business plan. The deadline for applications has been extended. To find out more and apply to Smart Toys & Games, click here.
James Galt has also extended the deadline for applications for a Quality Assurance Technologist role. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the successful candidate will assist in the running of the QA department.
To find out more and apply to James Galt, click here.
Our recruitment section also features an assortment of other roles:
- A Brand Manager is being sought by Holden Jones for one of its clients, a toy business which is expanding its product portfolio. The successful candidate will be an experienced marketer, passionate about future trends that will influence brand lines and think broadly about the competitive landscape.
- London-based toy invention business 7Towns is looking for a new Business Development Executive, who will be involved in licensing 7Towns products to toy and game companies, working closely with external inventors and with 7Towns’ design and development team.
- I’m A Girly is seeking a full-time experienced Sales Business Manager with a strong background in the international toy industry and experience in sales to mass market, specialty retail chains or international customers. The role is based at the company’s headquarters in Zurich.
- Gameplan Europe is looking for a Country Manager – Iberia for a well-known and respected European manufacturer of toys. The main task will be to lead and manage business for Spain and Portugal across the company by delivering sustainable and profitable growth in line with the company’s vision, values and objectives. The role is based in Barcelona.
- Toynamics UK & Ireland requires a National Account Manager to help develop new business and grow existing accounts. The role will require UK and foreign travel as well as attending all necessary trade shows, including overseas.
- Bladez Toyz is looking to appoint a new Key/National Account Manager to implement sales plans for existing Bladez Toyz customers, while also looking for new business opportunities that will aid business growth.
- Gameplan Europe is looking for a Key Account Manager – Germany for its client, a toy manufacturer with a German subsidiary in Nürnberg. The successful candidate will have at least five years’ experience as senior sales executive in the German toy industry.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest job opportunities. For more information or to place an advert, contact Mark Austin, sales director – firstname.lastname@example.org.