More roles have been added to the recruitment section of the Toy World website this week, where the trade goes for the latest job opportunities.
A Brand Manager is being sought by Holden Jones for one of its clients, a fun and creative toy business, which is expanding its product portfolio. The role involves helping to develop plans that support brand objectives and serving as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for their assigned lines including managing the brand P&L.
The successful candidate will be an experienced marketer, passionate about future trends that will influence brand lines and think broadly about the competitive landscape.
To find out more and apply for the role of Brand Manager click here.
London-based toy invention business 7Towns is looking for a new Business Development Executive, who will be involved in licensing 7Towns products to toy and game companies, working closely with external inventors and with 7Towns’ design and development team. The role will involve researching business opportunities, communicating with senior client teams and following industry trends to identify potential new clients and markets.
An attractive and comprehensive package awaits the successful candidate, who will ideally have a minimum of three years’ experience in a licensing, sales or marketing related role preferably within the toy industry.
To find out more about the 7Towns Business Development Executive role, click here.
I’m A Girly is seeking a full-time experienced Sales Business Manager with a strong background in the international toy industry and experience in sales to mass market, specialty retail chains or international customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for finding new customers both domestically and internationally, as well as building and furthering relationships with existing clients. The role is based at the company’s headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland and the ideal candidate will have at least seven years’ sales experience in the international toy industry.
Find out more about the I’m A Girly Sales Business Manager role by clicking here.
Gameplan Europe is looking for a Country Manager – Iberia for one of its clients, a well-known and respected European manufacturer of toys. The main task will be to lead and manage business for Spain and Portugal across all functions and aspects of the company by delivering sustainable and profitable growth in line with the company’s vision, values and objectives. The role, based in Barcelona, will suit someone with strong team leadership skills and several years’ experience as senior sales executive in the Spanish toy industry.
To find out more and apply for the role of Country Manager – Iberia, click here.
Our recruitment section also features an assortment of other roles:
- Toynamics UK & Ireland requires a National Account Manager to help develop new business and grow existing accounts. The role will require UK and foreign travel as well as attending all necessary trade shows, including overseas.
- Bladez Toys is looking to appoint a new Key/National Account Manager to implement sales plans for existing Bladez Toyz customers, while also looking for new business opportunities that will aid business growth.
- Gameplan Europe is looking for a Key Account Manager – Germany for its client, a toy manufacturer with a German subsidiary in Nürnberg. The successful candidate will have at least five years’ experience as senior sales executive in the German toy industry.
- Smart Toys & Games is seeking a Key Account Manager who will manage a portfolio of existing accounts and deliver agreed new business activities to an annual business plan.
- Cartamundi is looking for a Production/Supply Chain Executive. The ideal applicant will support the Publishing Business Development Team in expanding and developing international and national business activities.
- James Galt requires a Quality Assurance Technologist. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the successful candidate will assist in the running of the QA department.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest job opportunities. For more information or to place an advert, contact Mark Austin, sales director – email@example.com.