The new Upper West Hall of Olympia will be transformed into a bespoke event space which will celebrate the best in toy retail and product for 2012.
The event will start at 6.30pm on 22nd January 2013 and finish no later than 9pm.
Key elements of the event will include:
- A drinks reception providing an opportunity to network with industry colleagues and celebrate a successful first day at Toy Fair
- Substantial bowl food and canapés
- A V&A Museum of Childhood showcase of 60 years of toys and games through the decades
- An opportunity to place your successful bid in the annual Toy Trust Media Auction
- A seated Oscars style awards ceremony where you will discover who will walk away with the prestigious Toy Retailer, Supplier and Toy of the Year awards for 2012 amongst others
- Optional further networking and celebration after the awards ceremony with a cash bar
Tickets are now available and are expected to sell fast given the new format along with the easy access for those exhibiting at or visiting Toy Fair. Groups and individuals are welcome and tickets are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
For a booking form or any enquiries please contact Matt Jones on 020 7701 7127 or by email Matt@btha.co.uk