The team has designed new toys to add to its classic collection, including beautifully painted tea sets and cake stands.
New traditional lines include:
• Cupcake Watch – Beaded bracelet with a large mock watch face featuring a cupcake design.
• Owl Miragescope – Available in four different colours including red, blue, green and purple.
• Wooden Slot and Build Daisies – Model kit made up of 42 wooden discs, each one decorated with a vivid and colourful design.
• Kendama – Classic wooden Kendama based on the traditional Japanese toy. The aim of the game is to catch the ball in one of the cups or on the spike.
• Wooden Flower Cake Stand – Pink and white wooden two-tier cake stand featuring eight wooden cakes.
• Wooden Flower Tea Set – Pink and flowery wooden tea set with tray, pot, sugar bowl, jug and two cups with saucers.
• Wooden Woodland Puzzle – Shape sorter toy made from brightly coloured wood in the shape of a toadstool. The set comes with eight wooden pieces including a mix of animals as well as a selection of detailed plants.
David Mordecai, CEO at Tobar, commented: “Traditional Wooden Toys have been a firm favourite with Tobar customers for years. At Toy Fair and Spring Fair visitors were impressed with the quality of these products; the detail in the design and decoration make them stand out when compared with other products. Each one truly represents our passion for sourcing outstanding products that will help our customers increase their sales.”