The company is offering a range of Maisto and Bburago cars designed for F1 and supercar fans.
These highly detailed models from Mercedes and Ferrari make ideal displays in store. This range includes World Champion Lewis Hamilton’s 2014 award-winning car and the 2015 Ferrari range driven by Vettel. Tobar also has a classic Sir Stirling Moss Mercedes model.
Paul Vickery, a specialist in Maisto and Bburago at Tobar, is on hand to talk to customers who want to increase their stock of these cars. These lines not only have great average order values but also work brilliantly for in-store displays and demos.
Paul has picked his top 10 models which will be available during April and May:
Diecast models – Bburago
• B18-16008 1/18th Ferrari 488GTB
• B18-16901R 1/18th LaFerrari
• B18-16801 1/18th Ferrari F1 SF15-T 2015 Vettel
• B18-12054 1/18th Mercedes Benz 300 SLR Stirling Moss
• B18-11033 1/18th Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
• M36204 1/18th Mercedes Benz AMG GT
• B18-41226 1/32nd Mercedes F1 Lewis Hamilton 2014 world championship car
RC cars – Maisto
• M81082 1/24th Mercedes F1 Lewis Hamilton RC car
• M81090 1/24 Ferrari 488GTB RC car
• M81189 Rockzilla RC truck
David Mordecai, CEO at Tobar, commented: “We love being a key distributor for Maisto and Bburago. Anyone who talks to Paul will confirm he is a car fanatic, and this passion means he is able to work closely with Tobar customers to order the right models to help them drive sales. With F1 season just round the corner, it makes sense to pre-order World Championship lines now. We also stock an extensive range of supercars and rugged remote control lines such as the Rockzilla truck which make perfect gifts all year round.”