Yet more roles have been added to the recruitment section of the Toy World website, all the details are available below.
Toy World has added several new roles to its recruitment section, the go-to for job seekers within the toy industry.
Funrise is looking for a Marketing Manager. This is a new position being created in the UK operation, based in Milton Keynes where the succesful candidate will be required to work ideally for 2-3 days a week. Reporting directly to the UK commercial director with pan regional accountabilities to the EMEA (export) commercial director, the position will be an integral member of the European Management Team and work closely with Funrise’s international headquarters.
Applicants must be domicile in the UK yet willing to travel overseas for Los Angeles sales and marketing meetings twice annually, along with key trade shows and regional sales meetings. The role would suit an experienced brand manager or marketing manager with at least 5-7 years in the UK toy, licensing, nursery or similar consumer goods sectors.
For more details and to apply for the Funrise role , click here.
Steamforged Games is looking to recruit a Trade Marketing Manager and invites candidates to “just bring your skills, your talent, your drive, and your belief in delivering epic games to our community.”
The company is looking for someone passionate about all things gaming, with a talent for product and trade marketing, to deliver world-class trade initiatives and strengthen its position as a leading publisher of tabletop games. A working knowledge of the industry and a good network are a must.
Reporting to the commercial director, the role will be to increase market share, drive sales revenue, volume and gross margin across multiple trade channels and product lines through trade marketing initiatives.
For more details on the Steamforged role and to apply, click here.
Meanwhile, Plum Products invites applications for a Product Development Manager. The ideal candidate will be stepping into a new role which has been created due to the ongoing growth of Plum. Liaising with Hong Kong/Far East, US and international teams on a daily basis, they will be responsible for managing the full product lifecycle, ensuring Plum achieves its maximum return on each and every product which goes to market.
This can be either an office based or home based role, however attendance at head office in Ingham, Lincolnshire, for 2-3 days every fortnight will be required. Applicants should be living and working here in the UK (overseas candidates cannot be considered) and have at least 2+ years’ experience of working in toys, nursery or similar hard-line consumer goods, plus at least 2+ years’ experience of working with Far East teams and factories.
For more information on the Plum Products role and to apply, click here. Please note that the closing date for all CV applications is 16th August 2021.
Moose Toys is looking for an experienced, passionate and dynamic Brand Manager, as it continues to develop and invest in its strategic growth plans. The role will involve managing the development and implementation of the company’s brand and trade strategies for all allocated Moose brands and licensed products, including promotional and marketing programmes, overall product and brand life cycle management and management of key agency relationships.
The ideal candidate will be based permanently from the company’s Cornwall office, just outside of Newquay – anyone wishing to apply from outside Cornwall would need to be willing to travel monthly, or as required – and perks include a wellbeing scheme and a ‘bring your pet to work’ each week.
Click here to apply.
Our recruitment section also features an assortment of other roles:
- Spin Master is looking to recruit a Key Account Manager (UK). With a customer driven approach and a “go-get” attitude, a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role in the CPG or toy industry, as well as retail experience, would be preferred.
- ICTI Ethical Toy Program is looking for a Head of Business Development (USA), as part of a new Business Development function to support the achievement of its growth goals. This role will report to the CEO and will require both domestic (USA) and international travel but is largely a home-based/remote working role.
- Bladez Toyz is looking for a Quality Assurance Administrator to join the product development and manufacturing team in a diverse and challenging role with various responsibilities throughout the supply chain.
- Disguise is inviting applications for a Marketing Manager, to work on the business across EMEA. An integral part of the International Marketing team, the role will work closely and cross functionally with the Sales, Licensing, Design, Operations and Finance teams to drive brand awareness and revenue.
- Golden Bear has a vacancy for a Senior Brand Manager with a proven track record of leading a successful and motivated team and consistently delivering against company KPIs. The succesful applicant will provide clear direction, motivation and support, managing individual/team performance in accordance with agreed objectives.
- Specialist Recruitment Consultancy Harris Carlton is looking to fulfil two roles: an Amazon NAM and a NAM/SNAM – Toys for a successful European toy manufacturer that has identified the UK territory as a substantial opportunity. The company says it needs somebody who can guarantee to capitalise on the opportunity that presents itself.
There are individual links to each role above, or visit the recruitment section here.