The 17th annual Chicago Toy and Game Fair will see the launch of the world’s largest kid-powered rocket and top toys and games revealed to 30,000 attendees.
Taking place from Saturday 23rd November to 24th November 2019 at Navy Pier, Chicago, CHITAG Fair will host 30,000 attendees for a playful weekend unveiling the top toys and games for the festive season. The fair will be open from 10am-6pm on Saturday 23rd and 10am-5pm on Sunday 24th November. Families with special needs are able to attend both days early for the Sensory Power Hour.
The CHITAG Fair is North America’s largest toy and game fair open to the public and will feature more than 125 interactive exhibits, immersive events and activities for all ages, created by leading toy and game brands from around the world.
“CHITAG Fair is Chicago’s original play experience,” said CEO and founder Mary Couzin. “This year, we’re taking the experience to new heights, launching the World’s Largest Kid-Powered Rocket, along with sneak peeks of some of the hottest holiday toys.”
Key sponsors for this year’s fair include Goliath, Mattel, PlayMonster, Hasbro, Spin Master, The Michael Kohner Corporation, Oxford Games, Exploding Kittens, Rummikub, American Specialty Toy Association, Toy Association, Longshore, Big G Creative and ThinkFun.
The 30,000 visitors will have plenty to see and do including:
• The launch of the World’s Largest Kid-Powered Rocket (Kite and Rocket Research)
• First look at the new Super Things line of collectible toys from Goliath, with free blind bag samples on offer
• Decorating Fuzzikins to take home (PlayMonster)
• The Gator Golf Putting Station (Goliath)
• The Young Inventor Challenge on Saturday 23rd November
• Sven’s Frozen Adventure for the Frozen II Scavenger Hunt (Jakks Pacific)
• The first public showcasing of the new D-O being introduced in Star Wars IX: The Rise of Skywalker (Hasbro)
Tickets are available now and can be purchased here. For more details on special events, speakers, exhibitors and more, visit www.chitag.com.