Visitors can bring their knowledge of the industry up to speed at the free forum. Experts will explain new and worthwhile aspects of a daily topic in 30-minute presentations. The Toy Business Forum will aim to provide anyone interested in the industry with a comprehensive view of current market developments and marketing trends.
The talks are held daily from 1pm to 3pm in Hall 3A and address the following subjects:
- Wednesday: ToyKnowHow – experiencing future trends and technologies
- Thursday: Licences – recognising worldwide trends in 2015
- Friday: Online Marketing – understanding strategies on the World Wide Web
- Saturday: Marketing – discovering potentials for the trade
- Sunday: Visual Merchandising – creating experience worlds
For additional information, you can visit www.spielwarenmesse.de/toybusinessforum.
The presentations can be followed in both German and English.
You can access a selection of talks from the Toy Business Forum 2014 at www.youtube.com/Spielwarenmesse. Spielwarenmesse takes place from 28th January to 2nd February 2015 at the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre.