The five free 40-minute online seminars start on 14th October and cover the subjects of preparation, organisation and follow-up. The speakers are Daniel Gundelach and Katharina Rehm, fair consultants at the exhibition construction company and consultant Meplan.
The webinars will deal with the following subjects and each is offered in English and German:
- Strategic Fair Planning – Well planned is half the battle. Tuesday 14th October, 10:00 and 14:00
- Stand Design – The right ideas for convincing. Thursday 23th October, 10:00, and 14:00
- Visitor Marketing – Generating more qualified contacts. Wednesday 5th November, 10:00 and 14:00
- Behaviour and Communication on the Stand – Successful conversations. Wednesday 19th November, 10:00 and 14:00
- Fair Follow-Up – After the fair is “harvest time”. Tuesday 2nd December, 10:00 and 14:00
To apply, visit www.spielwarenmesse.de/webinar.