Smart Toys & Games is home to eight exciting award-winning educational brands including Smart Games; the worldwide leader in multi-level logic games, and SmartMax; the pioneering pre-school magnetic construction system for young children. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this innovative company at a time of consistent growth and range development. Smart provides all employees with the autonomy, support and tools required to make a significant contribution to the ongoing success of the company.
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts and delivering agreed new business activities to an annual business plan. This includes management of costings, pricing, forecasts, terms, contracts, maintenance of accurate records, forecasting and supply chain
- Working to deliver agreed objectives to maximise range support and retailer sell through. This includes seeking and winning new business, instigating new business activities through proactive research, customer visits; follow up of leads, development of propositions and presentation of proposals
- Aligning marketing and promotional activities as most suitable to individual account requirements and growth plans
- Analysis of consumer sales trends to ensure optimum ranging and sales results across the account base
- Attend trade shows, key selling events, and sales team meetings
- Manage / support existing sales agents; and recruit additional agents so the business has a broad representation across the UK and Ireland
The candidate will already have proven sales experience and current contacts within the UK toy industry. Additionally they will also be able to demonstrate:
- A pro-active approach with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of the wider UK team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A confident, well-organised manner with good negotiation, attention to detail, numeracy and influencing skills
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
- A results-orientated and commercially astute attitude
- Adaptable and flexible approach, including UK and overseas travel as/when required
Working Hours & Location
9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday (June to August 8am-5.30pm with 1pm finish on Fridays). The role will cover UK and Ireland, with some international travel.
£40k plus 25% bonus for achieving agreed sales targets.
Please email Karen Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV and covering letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this role.
More information about Smart Toys & Games can be found at www.smarttoysandgames.co.uk