At San Diego Comic-Con, a Jazwares panel hosted by Jeremy Padawer is set to reveal new collections from Pokémon, Squishmallows and other hit brands.
Jazwares will host its first-ever San Diego Comic-Con panel when the pop culture event returns this month. On Saturday, July 22nd, Jazwares chief Brand officer Jeremy Padawer will moderate a candid conversation on all that’s hot from Jazwares in 2023 and beyond.
Joined by panelists Jamie Sikorski and Casey Wood (Pokémon brand), Betsy Burkett (Squishmallows), Max Lux and David Clarke (Star Wars Micro Galaxy Squadron) and Greg Mitchell and Daniel Jung (AEW brand), the group will also exclusively reveal new collectibles from a number of the company’s top brands. The Jazwares Spotlight panel will take place from 12:30-1:30 pm PT in room 29CD and interested Con-goers are invited to attend.
Fans can also visit the Jazwares booth (#3513 on the Show Floor) all weekend long. A variety of SDCC exclusives throughout the event will include:
- Exclusive SDCC Check-In Series Squishmallows, featuring fan favourites Malcolm, Emily, Cam and Patty.
- At the Pokémon booth, fans can pick up the SDCC-exclusive Select First Partner Battle Figure Pack.
- The Star Wars Micro Galaxy Squadron Storyboard Series is a SDCC exclusive series featuring X-wing, A-wing and TIE interceptor vehicles.
- The All Elite Wrestling Booth will host exclusives and surprises.
- The World of Halo will be offering an exclusive Warthog with Spartan Celox and accessories, also containing a code for in-game DLC.
- Call of Duty celebrates 20 years with a first look at the new line of toys based on the best-selling video game series.
- The latest Fortnite SDCC exclusive features a gilded Tomatohead and Beef Boss encased in opulent light-up packaging.
- Adopt Me will unveil new friends packs, featuring adorable figures and their favorite pets from the hit game.
- In Jazwares Costume Play, Krrsantan, the Wookie bounty hunter from the Book of Boba Fett, will be making appearances throughout the weekend and the inflatable suit will be on sale. A Marvel booth takeover will feature the all-new Spider-Man Zentai Suit on Friday.
- At the Jazwares DevSeries booth, the brand will be showcasing the Jailbreak microsite update and revealing a new Brookhaven product.
For more information on Jazwares and its portfolio of popular brands, visit Jazwares on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and the official website.