Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in Old Street, London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. With clients who include Asmodee, Zuru, Rubik’s and more, we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic.
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent – a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on
Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
Bytehouse – the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as
the first of its kind.
- Fanbytes Fund – a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for
black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of
black and diverse creators.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our
capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands.
This has led to our need for a new Account Manager to work with our toys’ clients.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering first class end to end influencer focused campaigns, managing key client accounts whilst supporting and developing Account Executives throughout the process. You will build meaningful relationships with clients in order to understand their individual needs and provide tailored solutions to maximise customer loyalty. Success will be measured by campaign performance, rebooked revenue, and overall client satisfaction.
- Provide top service and delivery: Deliver first class campaigns and client servicing in order to drive repeat revenue with a focus on long term partnerships and client loyalty.
- Increase repeat revenue: Cultivate meaningful relationships with key clients by
providing tailored strategies, innovative creative solutions and impressive campaign performance to forge new opportunities for financial growth.
- Encourage collaboration: Partner closely with internal teams (Bytesized, Paid Social,Marketing ect) to offer our clients the best value possible.
- Develop junior team members: Work closely with AE’s within the pod to set clear
actionable tasks and demonstrate how to effectively manage end to end campaigns.
- Deliver innovative creative ideas: Propose impactful creative ideas to both new and existing clients by contributing to proposals, pitches and client innovation sessions.
- Strategy: Utilise data, insights and your gen z marketing expertise to recommend
impactful strategies to both clients and other members of the pod (sales and client
Our Ideal Candidate
- Will have up to 4 years’ experience in the space.
- Will be the voice of their clients so previous experience in client facing roles
identifying strategies is a must.
- Will be comfortable with numbers and manipulating basic data to communicate
the value of a campaign back to a client.
- Will have a great track record of managing 5 star campaigns.
- Must be meticulously organised and have the ability to manage your campaigns
and work load.
- Is passionate about youth culture – if you live and breathe social media then
you’ll do fine here.
- Ideally has experience working with clients or brands in the Toys & Games
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary + commission.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, Go Ape, paintballing
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and
have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial
support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the
entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth
for the company.
- We have an up skilling fund in place to help your personal development.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment
with other young forward thinking people.
Contract: full-time permanent.
To apply email: email@example.com