Now in its 15th year, Portsmouth-based Bladez Toyz continues to create innovative toys across categories from radio control to creative play, and boasts a growing portfolio of licensed brands including Hot Wheels, Barbie, Harry Potter, DC Comics and Peppa Pig.
Bladez Toyz is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Administrator to join the product development and manufacturing team in a diverse and challenging role with various responsibilities throughout the supply chain.
Salary: Competitive based on experience.
Location: Portsmouth, UK.
- You must have previous experience within a Quality Assurance role
- You will be working as part of a small team, so being hands on is very important
- You will need to be an excellent communicator with attention to detail, and have a passion for product quality, technical administration, and compliance to be successful in this role
- Excellent teamwork, organisation, and process management skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate information/quick-thinking
- Forward planning/ability to prioritise
- Good problem solver
- Thinking outside the box/creative thinker
Main duties will include:
- Create all necessary documentation for the quality processes
- Manage and maintain QA reviews and technical files for all products
- Work with the product development team to plan and organise product risk assessments and testing requirements on all product ranges
- Manage the product safety testing and QC sampling procedures
- Monitor ongoing product quality standards and evaluate how they may affect existing and future product ranges
- Work with the manufacturing and shipping teams to organise production/customer inspections
- Maintain factory ethical and customer/partner compliance records through management of inspections, audits, and certification
- Work with retailers, distributers, and licensors to supply required product safety documentation, factory ethical/technical audits, and related product information where required
- Support continuous improvement activities by seeking out opportunities to optimise processes
- Support with implementation of best practices to eliminate repeat quality events and improve product quality
To apply, send your CV to:
Rachael Hughes, Bladez Toyz – email@example.com.