Keel Toys Ltd is passionate about soft toys with an extensive blue-chip customer base covering multiple sales channels in over 80 countries. Keel Toys is a fourth-generation family company founded in 1947, still growing through its product led and progressive way of doing business, including the award winning Keeleco range of sustainable soft toys.
Keel Toys is currently looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager to lead the external sales and customer service teams from our head office in Ashford, Kent. The primary role will be to further increase the UK business through an existing account base and by developing new business opportunities.
The occupant of the post will carry out:
- Market investigation and research to establish sales strategies
- Implement and manage sales strategies against targets
- Motivate, mentor and train external sales and customer service teams
- Manage trade shows
- Marketing initiatives
- Manage sales meetings
- Contribute with heads of departments to the general management of Keel Toys
The ideal candidate will be:
- Strong team leader, collaborator and team player
- Experienced in a similar position ideally from the toy or gift sector
- Proven experience of applying a sales strategy and achieving targets
- Innovative and creative
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Encourages a cooperative approach, creates a positive working environment
- Open minded
Salary and Benefits
The package will comprise a competitive fixed salary, a bonus and a company car.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and current salary details to email@example.com