Curious Universe is a creator and producer of high quality products in the art & craft, books, stationery and toy sector. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced salesperson to join our team to grow and develop our toy business. Working with clients in the UK, you will be at the forefront of this key area creating new relationships and managing existing partnerships.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing new business strategies for key accounts in the UK
- Responsibility for implementing plans with key accounts
- Developing and executing new product development within UK key accounts
- Analysing commercial information to support business plans
- Monitoring & reporting on latest trends within the market
- Regular meetings with key accounts to delivery against plans and develop ongoing business
This role will be either home or office based depending on circumstances and will include significant travel.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the toy industry and be a self starter who is an adaptive learner and used to working in a fast paced environment. There will be huge opportunity for growth in the role, with the potential to run this category as a specialised Sales Director in the future.
Salary circa £35-£40K plus car/car allowance.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com