Wow! Stuff and Toynamics are among the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
Wow! Stuff is seeking a Junior Marketing Designer, who will be responsible for the development of marketing and sales material within Wow! Stuff’s brands.
They’ll be involved in the creation of concept ideas right through to the approval of final marketing material and will work closely with the product design and sales teams to ensure all material meets the company’s expectations and standards.
Candidates should have experience within the marketing sector and possess Adobe Suite skills along with an understanding of licensing approvals. The role is fully remote, though there will possibly be travel to internal and external meetings. Click here to find out more.
Toynamics UK & Ireland is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to assist the Sales Manager in managing an existing base of key and national accounts as well as pursuing new opportunities.
The ideal applicant will have previous sales experience in the Toy Industry but most importantly will be someone who can show that they have the ability, enthusiasm and experience to deliver the company’s ranges to retailers across all sectors.
The role offers hybrid working and a competitive negotiable salary, dependent on experience. For further information click here.
Other vacancies currently being advertised in the Toy World recruitment section include:
- Click Europe has an opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join the team and help to further grow the company’s new and existing wholesale relationships.
- With ambitious growth plans for its brand, Gibsons is looking for a talented and driven Brand Manager (part-time) as well as an experienced full-time Marketing Manager to join the team.
- TJ Morris Limited, trading as Home Bargains, is seeking a Senior Buyer for its Branded Toys category.
- TJ Morris Limited, trading as Home Bargains, is also looking for a Buyer for its Own Label Toys category.
- Peterkin is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated Territory Manager for the Midlands, with a dynamic and proven track record in sales, who will report to the Sales Director.
- Curious Universe is on the hunt for a dynamic individual with a proven track record to join its busy sales team as Business Development Manager.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact Mark Austin, sales director email@example.com
We also have a dedicated selection of Licensing vacancies on our sister website www.licensing.biz. To discuss placing a recruitment ad here, contact Mark, as above.