This autumn/winter will see the launch of four new doll ranges, a brand-new playset and a revamp of the popular Rainbow High Townhouse.
Since its launch in 2020, Rainbow High, the top fashion doll brand from MGA Entertainment, has continued to grow and rise in popularity. The brand has recently been revealed as the No.1 fastest growing Fashion Doll and the No.3 Doll property by Circana. This AW, the brand continues to expand its portfolio with the launch of four new doll ranges, a brand-new playset, a revamp of the popular Rainbow High Townhouse and more play to each box.
Pamela Justice, Marketing manager at MGA Entertainment said: “We’ve seen tremendous growth and success of the brand since its launch. From being crowned as a DreamToys winner at the end of last year, to winning a Loved by Children’s award this April, the brand has gone from strength to strength.”
Highlights of the Rainbow High collection:
- The original Rainbow High characters returned with the launch of the Rainbow High Fantastic Fashion Dolls including Ruby Anderson, Poppy Rowan, Sunny Madison, Jade Hunter, Skyler Bradshaw, and Violet Willow, all in their runway gowns from the finale of Season 1 of the animated series. Special character Amaya Raine is also available.
- The popular Madison Twins come in a Rainbow High and Shadow High special edition 2-pack. Both Sunny and Luna will be featured in new and exclusive outfits from the animated series, along with accessories for additional looks and storytelling.
- The Rainbow High Dream & Design Fashion Studio Playset and Skyler Doll, out this October, lets kids create more than 300 different no-sew looks and redesign them over and over again. The playset comes with essentials such as a sewing machine, fashion worktable, functional mannequin, fabrics and an exclusive Skyler Madison doll.
- The Rainbow HighTM Colour & Create Fashion Doll features white hair, a complete white outfit, additional white fashion pieces and accessories and comes with a rainbow spectrum of washable markers so children can customise the doll any way they like.
- Rainbow High Junior High Special Edition Dolls launched in July in four new styles; the younger versions of Kia Hart, Laurel De’Vious, Holly De’Vious and Avery Styles.
- The hugely popular Rainbow High Townhouse will be re-introduced in a new sleek, lighter and slimmer remodel this October, as part of MGA’s vision to make toys as affordable as possible. Following research with children, the accessories kids love the most have been retained, such as the working elevator, washing machine, kitchen essentials and movable furniture.
- Finally, New Friends Fashion Dolls launch in October. Rainbow High is committed to continuing to bring an inclusive and diverse doll line to kids around the world, and today the line-up represents more than 30 unique head sculpts, 20 skin tones and a wide range of unique eye shapes. For the first time, there are dolls with new body shapes including taller, curvy and petite.
Pamela Justice added: “I’m excited for the brand to continue to develop and innovate its product range, as we strive to give our fans exactly what they’re looking for with new and exciting products, remaining at the forefront of the fashion doll market. Throughout the season, we will continue to champion our exciting fashion theme and the brand’s core values of diversity, inclusivity, and friendship.”