Click Europe and Gibsons are among the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
Click Europe has undergone great change in the past year, with independent and blue-chip retailers on the high street and online stocking its wide range of toy, gift and leisure products. It is now seeking a Sales Account Manager to join the team and help to further grow the company’s new and existing wholesale relationships.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role, or a role with a transferrable skill set – gift and toy sales experience is a bonus. They should also be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail and possess strong market and toy/gift trends knowledge.
The company is offering a great location for office-based working in West Dulwich, or the flexibility to work from home or abroad. To find out more click here.
With ambitious growth plans for its brand, Gibsons is looking for a talented and driven Brand Manager to join the team.
The post-holder will be responsible for the marketing and selling of Gibsons’ games range, from digital marketing to PR and prospecting. The ideal candidate will be a creative, proactive individual whose experience in the family games market will support them in growing Ginsons’ product awareness in the marketplace.
Applicants should have 3-5 five years’ experience in a brand marketing role. Click here for more information.
Other vacancies currently being advertised in the Toy World recruitment section include:
- TJ Morris Limited, trading as Home Bargains, is seeking a Senior Buyer for its Branded Toys category.
- TJ Morris Limited, trading as Home Bargains, is also looking for a Buyer for its Own Label Toys category.
- Peterkin is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated Territory Manager for the Midlands, with a dynamic and proven track record in sales, who will report to the Sales Director.
- Curious Universe is on the hunt for a dynamic individual with a proven track record to join its busy sales team as Business Development Manager.
- Jigsaw puzzle company Gibsons is looking for a talented and driven Marketing Manager to join its growing team.
- Evolution PR is looking to support its busy PR team with a dedicated Social Media Manager on a permanent basis from spring 2023.
- Igloo Books is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to develop and grow Igloo’s exciting ‘non book’ business.
- Just Play is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager who will determine the communications strategy for all Just Play brands in the UK & Ireland.
- Paper Projects is seeking a Sales Executive who will be responsible for maintaining and developing sales and relationships with existing clients, as well as exploring untapped new opportunities.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact Mark Austin, sales director email@example.com
We also have a dedicated selection of Licensing vacancies on our sister website www.licensing.biz. To discuss placing a recruitment ad here, contact Mark, as above.