BargainMax.co.uk, the home of branded toys, games and collectibles, has revealed the top 10 toys it thinks will feature on wish lists this Christmas.
The toy experts at BargainMax.co.uk have whittled down thousands of toys and accessories to unveil this year’s ultimate must have gifts. Based on insights, trends and real world demand, these are the products the discount retailer believes are set to excite and delight children this Christmas.
According to Emma Carden, buyer at BargainMax.co.uk, all the chosen toys are tipped to be some of the season’s most in demand items. Emma commented: “All of these products are set to deliver big smiles for Christmas, with suppliers and manufacturers investing heavily in the products in the countdown to the big day. We look carefully at our audiences demand and searches to ensure we can provide the most sought-after toys and games this Christmas. With a mission to always provide value, we offer amazing, limited time deals and discounts on site meaning we can cater to all budgets.”
BargainMax.co.uk’s Top 10 Christmas Toys
- Barbie Dream House (Mattel)
- Paw Patrol Adventure City Headquarters (Spin Master)
- L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. 4 in 1 Glamper (MGA Entertainment)
- Hey Duggee Plush Chair (8th Wonder)
- Malibu 2-in-1 Unicorn Doll Travel System (Hauck)
- Hot Wheels Massive Loop Mayhem play set (Mattel)
- Nerf Blaster Inline Scooter with Blaster & Darts (Hasbro)
- Piggy Mystery Head Bundle (Click Distribution)
- Kindi Kids S5 Bubble N Sing (Moose Toys)
- CoComelon Musical Bedtime JJ Doll (Bandai)