The brand-new Furblets are mini Furby electronic toys that sing and harmonize together, and can pair with Big Furby for a special interaction.
With over 45 fun tunes, sounds, and Furbish phrases to discover, Furblets are filled with big personalities. Kids can clip them to a backpack or other travel bag with the keychain clip to take Furblets fun anywhere they go.
The new Furblets are available to pre-order on Amazon now and will roll out to wider retail from December 1st. With six varieties to choose from, each has unique styles and tunes.
Kids can choose from:
- Ooh-Koo, who has blue and white striped fur and plays rock themed songs that totally shred.
- Hip-Bop, who has pink and purple animal print fur and plays hip hop themed songs that bring the beats.
- Mello-Nee, who has watermelon red and green fur and plays summer chill themed songs for a relaxing vibe.
- Ray-Vee, who has rainbow fur and plays electronica themed songs fit for a dance party.
- Luv-Lee, who has blue and purple fur and plays catchy K-pop themed songs fit for a dance party.
- Pix-Elle, who has pixelated multicolour fur and plays video game style songs any gamer will love.
A new Tie Dye Furby has also just been launched. Like the Purple and Coral Furby toys, the Tie-Dye colourway will feature five voice activated modes and over 600 phrases, jokes, songs, and more. Kids can tell Furby what they want to do with five commands: Dance Party, Copy Cat, Tell My Fortune, Let’s Chill and Lightshow. Furby responds to hugs, pats on the head, shaking and feeding its pretend pizza charm (or a finger), and the more they play, the more fun they can unlock.
For sales enquiries, Hasbro can be contacted on 0208 569 1234, or visit the website here.