University Games is a privately owned games manufacturer headquartered in San Francisco.
In 2018 Paul Lamond Games became part of the University Game brand family and in 2020 The Lagoon Group was added to the portfolio, building University Games UK into one of the largest game, puzzle and gift companies in the UK.
Our hugely renowned product portfolio includes Subbuteo, Plasticine, Harry Potter and David Walliams.
This role is integral to the company’s growth plans. The suitable candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to find new business and growth within independent and educational accounts in the Midlands area.
This is a field sales role so you are expected to be out and about most of the time with occasional home-based admin days, occasional visits to our new offices in Royston and attendance at UK trade shows.
Reporting to the sales director, the key criteria for the role are as follows:
Key Job Functions
- To maintain and grow our independent and regional multiple account base across the Midland’s area and to maximise the sales opportunities within those accounts.
- To identify and open new accounts across the Midlands area.
- To ensure that you maintain an excellent knowledge of our product ranges, your customers, your competitors, and any activity that is happening within the industry.
- You will have an excellent track record of sales and driving high sales value opportunities.
- Experience within the toy, puzzle, board game or gift market would be preferable but not essential.
- You will have strong skills in numeracy and communication (both written and verbal).
- You MUST live in the Midlands area to include: Derbyshire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire.
- Finally, when working in such a fun and enjoyable industry, enthusiasm and a sense of humour are essential.
Attractive salary based on experience, plus a bonus scheme and company car.
To apply please email a CV to sales director, Mark Jones (email@example.com)