Creative Kids, Shorey Consulting, KAP Toys and Plus-Plus UK & Ireland are among the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
Originally primarily focused on North American retail, Creative Kids has now established a UK based sales force targeting the same success within the UK retail landscape. It is seeking a National Account Manager to join the team, responsible for a portfolio of UK national retail customers.
The ideal candidate will have toy industry experience with a minimum three years’ National Accounts experience, as well as being a self-motivated team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and ‘go-getter’ attitude.
This is a hybrid working role with attendance required three days a week in the Buckinghamshire office. Click here to discover more.
Shorey Consulting is looking to recruit a Community Manager – Marketing for its client, a play and entertainment company with offices in the South East.
The Community Manager will be an advocate for the community and help the business better shape its communications to the communities’ needs.
This role, part of the Marketing UK team, will be working across key brand ranges. Primarily home based but with requirement to go to the office for 1 day once every 2/3 weeks (flexibility can be extended depending on where the successful candidate lives). Click here for more details.
KAP Toys is seeking a Sales Person to help with the continued growth of the company. The ideal candidate will already be in Sales, though the the level is not important, just a willingness to chase orders and a desire to work for the company.
It will be a hybrid role, with the person relying on their self-discipline working from home to get results. To find out more and how to apply click here.
Since its international launch in 2012, the Plus-Plus brand has developed into a multi-category range with distribution across key international markets. As part of Plus-Plus’ international growth plan plans, the Danish company is opening a UK-direct subsidiary in 2023.
The company is looking for a Sales Agent to represent the Plus-Plus brand across the independent toy and gifts trade within the Midlands, North Wales and Northern territories of the UK. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years’ experience of working within the independent and gift channels within the specified territory. Click here for more details.
Other vacancies currently being advertised in the Toy World recruitment section include:
- Evolution PR is looking for an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to manage busy toy industry PR accounts and projects.
- Just Play UK is seeking a Senior National Account Manager to handle and develop major national accounts for the company as it expands its global footprint.
- University Games is seeking a new Area Manager to find new business and growth within independent and educational accounts in the South West.
- Irish toy company HoloToyz is looking for a full-time remote-working Sales/Office Administrator to support the the growth of the business.
- HoloToyz is also seeking an International Account Manager who will be responsible for managing relationships with key clients and helping to grow the business.
- VTech is seeking a new National Account Manager as the company transitions fully into its new Sales & Marketing structure.
- Jakks Pacific is seeking a Brand Manager for its Boys, IPS and Seasonal brands, with responsibility for developing and managing creative and commercial marketing initiatives across EMEA.
- Golden Bear Toys is looking for a National Account Manager, who will be responsible for managing and growing major UK retailers whilst being charged with bringing new ones on board.
- Golden Bear Toys is also seeking a Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for managing the company’s highly collaborative marketing function to ensure it is fully engaging with its target audiences and developing growth opportunities.
- Juratoys is seeking a Sales Representative/Account Manager to be part of a dynamic sales operation in the UK selling the portfolio of brands within Scotland, Northern England and Norther Ireland region.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have a dedicated selection of Licensing vacancies on our sister website www.licensing.biz. To discuss placing a recruitment ad here, contact John, as above.