Home Bargains, Peterkin and Curious Universe are among the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
TJ Morris Limited, trading as Home Bargains, is seeking a Senior Buyer for its Branded Toys category.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced buyer who will make the most of this exciting opportunity to drive the focus on branded toys throughout its network of 580 Home Bargains stores. If you have licensing experience and thrive within a busy and fast-paced environment, this may be the role for you. Click here to find out more.
The company is also looking for a Buyer for its Own Label Toys category. Suitable candidates will already be an experienced buyer, ideally with toys and range development experience and strong commercial and market awareness.
They will be able to develop their own product ranges from start to finish and showcase their creativity through their work in an ever growing and exciting category. To discover more, click here.
Peterkin, a growing company within the toy, gift, and educational sectors, is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated Territory Manager with a dynamic and proven track record in sales, who will be responsible for the Midlands.
Previous experience at Territory Sales Manager level with a proven track record is required along with an understanding of the independent retail channels and its requirements.
The salary package will be negotiable according to experience and expertise but will be competitive, and a company car and bonus scheme are included. Click here for more details.
Curious Universe is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager with a proven track record to join its busy sales team.
Previous experience in the toy or arts & crafts industry would be an advantage, but ultimately the company is seeking individuals with experience in creating new opportunities with big retailers. Candidates should be able to demonstrate success in a previous sales position and be looking for a role where they can grow and develop and become part of a fun loving and hard working team. For further information, click here.
Other vacancies currently being advertised in the Toy World recruitment section include:
- Jigsaw puzzle company Gibsons is looking for a talented and driven Marketing Manager to join its growing team.
- Evolution PR is looking to support its busy PR team with a dedicated Social Media Manager on a permanent basis from spring 2023.
- Alakat Publishing, publisher of Toy World and Licensing.biz, is seeking an Editorial Assistant – online and print copywriter.
- Igloo Books is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to develop and grow Igloo’s exciting ‘non book’ business.
- Just Play is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager who will determine the communications strategy for all Just Play brands in the UK & Ireland.
- Paper Projects is seeking a Sales Executive who will be responsible for maintaining and developing sales and relationships with existing clients, as well as exploring untapped new opportunities.
- Epoch Making Toys is seeking a Territory Manager (Midlands), whose responsibilities will include maintaining existing customer relationships and conducting brand presentations.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact Mark Austin, sales director firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have a dedicated selection of Licensing vacancies on our sister website www.licensing.biz. To discuss placing a recruitment ad here, contact Mark, as above.