It will be visiting 13 towns across the country this summer.
Blaze and the Monster Machines, Nella the Princess Knight, Paw Patrol, Rusty Rivets and Shimmer and Shine will each have dedicated play stations in a Nick Jr. dome titled the Adventure Centre to increase affinity with the Nick Jr. brand.
Attendees will be incentivised to share photos on Instagram at #nickjradventure and tagging nickjr.uk to win prizes. A product display will also give participants the chance to play with Nick Jr. toys.
Mark Kingston, SVP Nickelodeon and Viacom consumer products, commented: “Play is central to the Nick Jr. brand and what better way than for families to share a memorable experience with their favourite shows through some fun activities. The Nick Jr. Adventure Centre equally encourages positive immersion with our brands and will ultimately bolster sales of our consumer product range for our collaborating retail partners.”
Participating Nick Jr. Adventure Centre Sites include:
· Smyths, Thurrock – Saturday 9th and 10th June
· Tesco, Mansfield – Saturday 16th June
· Smyths, Nottingham – Sunday 17th June
· Asda, Glasgow – Saturday 23rd June
· Asda, Chester – Sunday 24th June
· Asda, Manchester – Saturday 30th June
· Asda, Leeds – Sunday 1st July
· Smyths, Liverpool North – Saturday 7th July
· Tesco, St Helens – Sunday 8th July
· Tesco, Newcastle – Saturday 14th July
· Tesco, Sunderland – Sunday 15th July
· Asda, Coventry – Saturday 21st July
· Asda, Leicester – Sunday 22nd July