United Wheels, Harris Carlton and Funko are the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
United Wheels is looking for a Sales Manager to focus on its Huffy cycle brand across the UK, Ireland and Nordics. The successful candidate will lead the sales strategy with responsibility for defining key customers, range plans, promotional execution and new business development.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and hands-on person with a minimum of five years’ experience selling in a relevant consumer goods sector and possess experience of working with major UK retailers. Knowledge of EU retailers would also be preferred. For full details click here.
On behalf of a client, Harris Carlton is looking for an accomplished Senior NAM to take the strategic lead as National Account Controller in a small team of other national account managers selling into the retail and the wholesale toy/gift channels. The customer portfolio includes grocery, wholesale/distributor and specialist toy retailers. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate evidence of being a strong influencer as well as the ability to think and act independently.
On offer is a basic salary of between £62,159 and £74,894 plus bonus and company car, as well as career advancement opportunities. For more information click here.
Funko, which specialised in pop culture consumer products, is seeking a new Marketing Manager for Germany and Eastern Europe. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the post-holder will play a key role in supporting the marketing team to deliver effective brand activation initiatives across a complex product portfolio including grocery, retail and e-retail channels within their dedicated regions.
Spoken and written fluency in English and German is essential, along with strong experience in marketing and/or key account management in an EMEA capacity. Click here for further details.
Funko is also looking to appoint a Marketing Category Manager for its Non-Core product lines, who will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s brand strategy across board games from Funko Games, Funko’s own IP launches, apparel and fashion accessories from its subsidiary, Loungefly.
The successful candidate will have proven multi-channel brand marketing experience and possess strong analytical skills. For more information click here.
Other roles currently being advertised are as follows:
- Funko is seeking an EMEA Amazon National Account Manager (Amazon NAM) who will be responsible for creating, developing and maintaining ongoing business relationships with Amazon EMEA, as well as managing a team of direct reports supporting this business unit.
- Engino is looking for a UK National Account Manager to undertake the sales development of its toys and systems for both the Retail market (toy stores, department stores, supermarkets etc.) and the Education market (public and private schools).
- Epoch Making Toys is looking for a Territory Manager (Midlands) to maintain existing relationships for the area for growth in line with budgets advised. The successful candidate will have previous experience at Territory Manager level with experience in the toy industry preferred, along with an understanding of the ethos of the Sylvanian Families brand.
- Moose Toys is growing and is seeking an experienced, passionate, and dynamic Senior National Account Manager to join the team. They will be responsible for managing, consolidating and growing sales for Moose brands and products in the UK market.
- A National Account Manager is being sought to continue to develop the UK business of Clementoni, which has seen 50% growth in the last few years. Responsibilities include implementing new business plans and strategies for key accounts and executing new product development and promotions within these accounts.
- Funko is seeking a Key Customer Sales Support Manager to manage the Key Customer Sales Support Team (who handle mass customer and operational transactions in partnership with designated members of the sales team).
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert, contact Mark Austin, sales director – email@example.com.