Hasbro’s Light Saber Academy, Virsix Games’ St. Noire and Bandai Namco’s tori have been named among the winners of this year’s Kids at Play Interactive Awards.
CES is the showcase for technology and innovation. At the heart of innovation is a multi-million dollar toy industry that’s committed to growing digitally-adept future citizens.
For the past twelve years, the Kapi awards have identified children’s technology products that raise the bar for innovation and excellence.
Developed by Living in Digital Times and Children’s Technology Review announced the winners ahead of the ceremony that will take place at CES 2020 in Las Vegas on Thursday, January 9, at 4:30p.m. at the Venetian Hotel, Level 4, Lando Room 4302.
More than 500 children's technology products were evaluated and reviewed for the 12th Annual KAPi (Kids at Play Interactive) and only a select few were recognized as the most innovative games, software, devices and apps for educating and entertaining today's tech fluid children.
The CES 2020 Kids at Play Awards Top 10 Winners are as follows:
- Best Overall Technology Toy: Hasbro’s Star Wars Lightsaber Academy Interactive Battle Lightsaber
- Best Use of Emerging Technology: Virsix Games’ St. Noire
- Best Creative Experience: Bandai Namco Entertainment’s tori Explorer Pack
- Best App: Lego's Lego Duplo World
- Best STEM/STEAM Product: Learning Resources’ Coding Critters
- Best Robotics: Educational Insights’ Artie 3000 The Coding Robot
- Noteworthy School Product: FableVision Studios’ Keenville
- Pioneer Team: Elenco
- Legend: David Small and Paul Rago’s Shoot the Moon
- Judge's Choice: Nintendo’s Ring Fit Adventure
The 2020 Awards were evaluated by an independent jury of industry and editorial experts under the direction of Warren Buckleitner, Editor of Children's Technology Review, who looked for products that raised the bar for innovation and design excellence.
Meet the winning companies and be amazed by their presentations on Thursday, January 9 at 4:30pm at Kids and Family Stage at the Venetian. For more information, head to https://kapiawards.com.