Make it Real is fast growing toy manufacturer that distributes products in the Activity category. Our products are distributed all around the world in an increasing number of countries. We are a global company with offices in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia. This position is open to candidates in any of our offices or remotely.
We are searching for an individual who will bring their knowledge and experience in regulatory compliance and lab testing in the consumer product category to support the company’s growth and global compliance efforts. The role includes management of the compliance process throughout the entire design, production, and sales process: product development, graphic design, production, lab testing, documentation and registrations.
- Establish and execute product testing protocol across all categories and territories
- Review existing protocol and procedures and make recommendations on modifications
- Implement processes and procedures for functional execution of protocol
- Stay abreast of regulatory requirements including modifications to ensure company compliance with all relevant standards, including US, EU, CCC and others as needed
- Manage and process all regulatory documentation in compliance with mandated regulations
- Collaborate with internal Design, Sourcing, Logistics, and Operations teams to ensure full compliance with regulations on existing and new product development and production
- Product categories: toys, crafts, cosmetics, art materials, stationery, home décor and more
- Regions: US, EU, UK, China, Korea, Canada, and more
- At least seven years of experience in regulatory compliance, preferably in the toy industry or related consumer goods category
- Proven background working with global companies with compliance requirements across multiple regions
- Prior experience developing process and procedures for testing protocol
- Experience liaising between Asian suppliers and American-based companies
- Understanding of QA/QC and factory audit standards a plus
- Creative problem solver able to improve immediate and long-term business needs and gaps
- Long term vision for the company and capacity to make immediate impactful decisions
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, and sales professionals
- Demonstrated effective communication skills in a global team, able to bridge information gap between North American teams with foreign suppliers
We offer competitive salary based on experience and competency.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Make It Real CEO Isaac Wolman, firstname.lastname@example.org.