Curious Universe, Alakat Publishing and Epoch Making Toys are among the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
Curious Universe, a creator and producer of high quality products in the art & craft, books, stationery and toy sector, is looking for an experienced salesperson to join its team as Sales Manager, to grow and develop its toy business.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the toy industry and be a self starter who is an adaptive learner and used to working in a fast paced environment. There will be huge opportunity for growth in the role, with the potential to run this category as a specialised Sales Director in the future.
This role will be either home or office based depending on circumstances and will include significant travel. Click here to discover more.
Alakat Publishing, the B2B trade publisher that produces the UK toy industry’s leading monthly trade magazine and news website, Toy World, is looking for an Editorial Assistant/Staff Writer to join the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the established publication, which has seen ongoing success and also has new projects in the pipeline. The role, which will be based at the offices in Hemel Hempstead, is a full time, hands-on editorial position, involving work in both print and digital environments. A professional standard of writing and subbing is a must, as is the ability to carry out administrative tasks efficiently. Click here to find out more about this role.
Epoch Making Toys is seeking a Junior Brand Manager to join its marketing department, where they will report to the Marketing Manager. Responsibilities will include leading and executing UK annual marketing plans for responsible brands (Aquabeads and Epoch Games) to achieve the business objectives, and establishing and maintaining good relationships with internal and external partners to drive best campaigns and results.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum three years’ experience working in a similar role and experience and knowledge of digital marketing. For more information, click here.
Other roles currently being advertised:
- Phoenix International Publications, which specialises in children’s books, with a key focus on electronic sound books and books + products, is seeking a Key Accounts/Sales Manager UK.
- Toy and bath cosmetics company Craze is seeking a Senior Key Account Manager UK & Ireland to help grow sales and identify business opportunities in the toy, grocery, discounter and drugstores channels.
- PlayMonster is looking to recruit a National Account Manager who will work with the UK sales and marketing teams to build business plans for each customer as well as identify new accounts, win new business and set up new trading partners.
- Basic Fun! is looking for a Digital National Account Executive, to help grow the company’s Amazon and dot.com business.
- On behalf of a toy company client, Harris Carlton is seeking a Business Development Manager – Toys, on behalf of a toy company client to manage and develop accounts with independent toy shops, garden centres and visitor attractions as well as some key online accounts.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact Mark Austin, sales director firstname.lastname@example.org