Qualifying buyers can take advantage of the VIP Buyer Programme, which offers perks including accommodation and meals.
Whether visitors are looking for international brands or smaller ones, the toys & games Preshow Noël in Deauville is considered the place to be from the 22nd to 26th November, helping retailers kickstart their 2022 Christmas collections. The event offers an unmissable opportunity to preview trends, first-look samples, new products, flagship sets and must-have toys and games for next year’s festive season.
Readers are warmly invited to attend the unique 2021 Toys & Games event in Deauville when it opens its doors on Monday.
For the first time ever, Preshow Toys & Games has designed a VIP Buyer Programme exclusively reserved for selected buyers.
This dedicated programme offers qualifying buyers a number of perks:
- Full access to the event from 22nd-26th November at both exhibition sites (Royal Hotel and the CID)
- Accommodation (two nights in a hotel)*
- Access to the Preshow opening cocktail night (Monday 22nd November, starting from 8.15pm)
- Complimentary breakfasts, lunches and coffee break refreshments during their stay
*subject to conditions. Exclusively reserved to decision makers from key toys & games retail chains. The invited retailers must be part of their country’s Top 10 and from the UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain or the Netherlands.
Why should you visit?
- The Preshow Noël is not a fair – it is a 5-day business event, with quality one-to-one meetings that attendees schedule in advance
- During those individual meetings, visitors get to see toys and games being displayed for the very first time
- Eligible buyers are entitled to a hotel room for two nights, and have their breakfasts and lunches covered too
For the past 17 years, more than 300 key buyers – 100% of the major French retailers included – and over 100 suppliers from the Toys & Games industry have chosen to work on their next Christmas product listings at the Preshow Noël in Deauville, France.
One of the most major trade events of 2021, Preshow Noël offers attendees the chance to connect with a raft of international suppliers, gathered together under one roof to present the biggest choice of toy & games on the market: action figures, arts & crafts, buildings sets, dolls, games & puzzles, infant, toddler and pre-school toys, youth electronics, outdoor & sports, plush, vehicles, explorative toys and much more.
Looking for French and European toys and games brands?
Among the 100+ manufacturers registered for the Christmas Preshow, seven are from the UK: Funko, Moose Toys, Learning Resources, Sinco Toys, The Source Wholesale Limited, United Wheels, and Yoto.
Also participating in the Preshow Toys & Games are more than 30 leaders in the space (according to the NPD Top 50 manufacturers’ ranking), including: Goliath Group, Clementoni, Juratoys, Bandai, Funko, Imc Toys, Buki Toys, Diset, Universal Hobbies, Vulli, Injusa, Schleich, Gigamic Games, Moose Toys, Tomy, Sentosphere, Canal Toys, M.G.M., JBM, Megableu, Blackrock Games, Doudou, Mondo Motors, Chicco, May Cheong, Lunii, Jeujura, Vilac, and Theo Klein.
Want to join the International Buyer Programme or check if you are eligible?
Contact Emilie Ragoin: +33 (0)6 99 59 67 10 / firstname.lastname@example.org.