Phoenix International Publications, Curious Universe and Craze are among the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
Phoenix International Publications, which specialises in children’s books, with a key focus on electronic sound books and books + products, is seeking a Key Accounts/Sales Manager UK to strengthen support for some existing customers and take the business into new markets to broaden distribution of the Phoenix product range.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Business Development or Key Account/Sales role and should ideally have a background in Books, Toys or other entertainment-based format. The role will be based in the London office and is a full-time role with hybrid working options. For more information please click here.
Curious Universe has an opportunity for an experienced salesperson to join the team to grow and develop its toy business as Sales Manager. Working with clients in the UK, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating new relationships and managing existing partnerships.
Applicants should have a proven track record in the toy industry and be a self starter who is an adaptive learner and used to working in a fast paced environment. Depending on circumstances, The role will be either home or office based, depending on circumstances and will include significant travel. To discover more, click here.
Toy and bath cosmetics company Craze is seeking a Senior Key Account Manager UK & Ireland to help grow sales and identify business opportunities in the toy, grocery, discounter and drugstores channels.
The ideal candidate will have many years’ proven experience in the toy and/or drug sectors and have the confidence to build up a new market for Craze. The role is home based and on offer for the right person are fair pay, flexible working hours, the a creative environment and a dynamic, open team. To find out more about the role, click here.
Other roles currently being advertised:
- PlayMonster is looking to recruit a National Account Manager who will work with the UK sales and marketing teams to build business plans for each customer as well as identify new accounts, win new business and set up new trading partners.
- Basic Fun! is looking for a Digital National Account Executive, to help grow the company’s Amazon and dot.com business.
- On behalf of a toy company client, Harris Carlton is seeking a Business Development Manager – Toys, on behalf of a toy company client to manage and develop accounts with independent toy shops, garden centres and visitor attractions as well as some key online accounts.
- Multiple toy retailer Toy Galaxy is looking to recruit a Retail Area Manager with excellent leadership skills and the ability to monitor and increase sales within the region.
- Due to continued growth, plush and wooden toy specialist 8th Wonder is looking to appoint a full-time, permanent National Account Manager to join its head office team in Wigan, Lancashire.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact Mark Austin, sales director firstname.lastname@example.org