The association has announced the formation of a new Creative Factor advisory board, made up of innovators and experts across a range of creative fields.
As part of the Toy Association’s commitment to support and foster growth within the global toy inventor and designer community, the advisory board will be tasked with growing the association’s educational programming, events and resources for toy inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs, starting with the Creative Factor educational sessions that are held annually at the North American International Toy Fair in New York. Now entering its 16th year, Creative Factor was co-founded by Brett Klisch, creative director at Peru Meridian Studios, who has led the programme over the years and continues to develop inspiring educational and experiential content for attendees. At Toy Fair 2019, Creative Factor will have an even more visible presence and feature an expanded line-up of content presented by experts across a wide range of disciplines.
“Creative professionals are the lifeblood of the toy community, and as such, we are proud to announce the formation of this advisory board as we evolve and grow our offerings to all facets of the creative community,” said Marian Bossard, executive vice president of global market events at The Toy Association. “With the expansion of the Creative Factor brand, our goal is to provide inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs with the tools they need to succeed in a very competitive and fast-paced landscape.”
The advisory board is made up of the following individuals:
• Brett Klisch, co-founder of Creative Factor and creative director at Peru Meridian Studios.
• Robin Raskin, founder of Living in Digital Times, a team of technophiles which brings together top experts and the latest innovations.
• Warren Tuttle, president of the United Inventors Association Board of Directors, a national non-profit organization.
• Billy Langsworthy, co-founder of Mojo Nation in the UK, which supports and celebrates the work of toy inventor and designers.
• Matt Nuccio, owner of Design Edge, a toy and game development, marketing, manufacturing, inventing and consulting agency.
More information about Creative Factor’s new programming and events will be shared in the coming months. The 116th North American International Toy Fair will take place from February 16th- 19th 2019 in New York.