The independent buying group has made two significant committee changes this year, in line with the needs of its membership and following internal discussion.
The independent buying group Toymaster has announced, on behalf of its board, that it has a new Member Committee.
Previously, the group had two committees: Marketing and Merchandise. However, the Toymaster Board has agreed to amalgamate these into a single committee, henceforce known as the Member Committee.
The new Member Committee is made up of the following people:
- Carl Blatcher – JAC Stores, Isle of Man
- Ciaran Fitzpatrick – Banba Toymaster, Dublin
- Dave Middleton – Midco Toymaster, Burton and Derby
- Emma Dadswell – Toys n Tuck, Southend
- Stephen Hartfield – Kids Stuff, eight stores across Sussex & Surry
- Chloe Farrow – Toymaster Selector, committee co-ordinator
Having recognised the different needs of its membership, the Toymaster Board has also agreed a committee for the Island of Ireland membership.
The Island of Ireland Member Committee is made up of the following people:
- Ciaran Burns – Toymaster Cookstown and Lurgan
- Ian Bailey – Baileys Toymaster, Gorey
- Jean Hodgins – Hopkins Toymaster, Wicklow
- Jonny Rogers – Rogers Toymaster, Portadown and Banbridge
- Pat Murphy – Murphy’s Toymaster, Dungarven and Youghal
- Ciaran Fitzpatrick – Banba Toymaster, Dublin committee co-ordinator
Yogi Parmar, managing director at Toymaster, commented: “I would like to take this opportunity to thank Chris Blatcher of JAC Stores, Ciaran Burns of Toymaster Cookstown, Steve Kerrison of Kerrisons Toys and John Testori of Bambola for their valuable input, time and hard work on our previous Committees over many years.”