This October, BLE will celebrate its 21st anniversary at a new venue with a host of new features.
Visitors can now register for a free pass for this years Brand Licensing Europe event, taking place on the 1st-3rd October 2019 at Excel London. Attendees will discover first-time publishing, gaming and interiors activations, plus new publishing, animation, French and Italian Pavilions.
More than 260 exhibitors and over 20 first timers, originating from across Europe and further afield, are confirmed to date, including:
Character & Entertainment Zone:
• Brands & Rights 360 & Planeta Junior (Spain)
• Design for Licensing – DXL and I Love My Dog (Italy)
• Princess SAM (Tara Duncan) and VICBAG Group (France)
• Difuzed (Netherlands)
• Lumo Stars (Finland)
• Boat Rocker Rights and Sutikki UK (UK)
• ZAG Studios (US)
Art, Design & Image Licensing:
• Rino Tokyo and Sarah Lovell Art (UK)
• Harley Art & Design and ArtShine (US)
Brands & Lifestyle:
• Royal Horticultural Society, RSPCA and Style Library (UK)
• MBA Sport (Germany)
• Carpinvest (Italy)
• Yale University (US)
• Ason Bags & Hulluh Design from China.